To A/AA

werner

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i could do the same predictions team wise as everyone else... but what would be the point in that. nobody would be wrong and we couldn't make fun of each other once the dust settles on saturday...

1. DL

2. MLK

3.USJC

4. Sation Camp

5. Macon County or FRA

6. Macon County or FRA

-- ( just putting fra that low because i think that there 5th guy is gonna kill them in a bigger race like state)

1. Mahaney

2. Ryan's Johnson

3. Ryan Johnson

4. Coniglio

5. Cole

6. Cheff's Musick

7. USJC #1

8. Kaiser FRA

9. wathen MLK

10. mcaslin FRA

11. Snyder MC

12. Pickerel FRA

13. Winn MLK

14. Ryan Graves MLK

15. Alexander Mcmeen (DL)

16. Nolan FRA

I would have to agree with these except I think wathen will be ahead of kaiser for fra...

fra's 5th guy will be their achille's heel... there's no way that in a large race like state than they can contend. there are simply too many spots between 4 and 5. perhaps the dynasty at fra is over? who knows, i guess we'll wait and see.

At Moss-Wright State Park they have 4 runnres in the 17:20s... we'll see about at steeple.

well i double checked a few things. two Station Camp runners were in the 17:20's and two more were 5 seconds behind them. they're fifth came in at 17:50. macon co. last year averaged a 10 second drop from their region times at moss wright to their state times at the steeplechase. i dont know what's going to happen but whatever happens it's going to be really close in the top 5. and watch for one of the top 3 SC runners to break into that top 16.

well i double checked a few things. two Station Camp runners were in the 17:20's and two more were 5 seconds behind them. they're fifth came in at 17:50. macon co. last year averaged a 10 second drop from their region times at moss wright to their state times at the steeplechase. i dont know what's going to happen but whatever happens it's going to be really close in the top 5. and watch for one of the top 3 SC runners to break into that top 16.

NO one is overlooking Station Camp thats for sure