To A/AA

werner

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think ur talking about the list that coniglio and others compiled...and those are not predictions. they are called rankings of all the known times. and of course that is no where near what is gonna happen.. i can name one guy off the top of my head that will be all state. gideon wilson

I'll give another. Greg Cooper of Gibbs.

And you know, FRA's top guy on the rankings list is at 22. I bet he's top 10. I bet FRA sends 2 top 15 too. It's a history lesson.

Edit: You're a Hume Fogg guy. And if you're not, you show plenty of interest in them. So you're thinking of the TNC4 state champion, Jackson Blitton. And he has been mentioned.

MLK looks really good right now, but what are they capable of?

They are capable of winning State. By a landslide.

If you wanna talk predictions, let's talk teams 2-5, because the champs already have their trophy.

Similarly, if you wanna talk individual predictions, let's talk 2-20, because nobody in A/AA is going to touch Brandon Mahaney in the third mile.

wow? landslide?

that's curious since we've hardly even seen much from USJC.

also--- they were only 10 points ahead of both fra and dl.

and both those statements are bold seeing if one guy from mlk has a bad race they may not even make top 5 and if brandon mahaney has a bad race - there are 4 or 5 guys just about 10 seconds behind him that would give there 1st born child to beat him.

wow? landslide?

that's curious since we've hardly even seen much from USJC.

also--- they were only 10 points ahead of both fra and dl.

and both those statements are bold seeing if one guy from mlk has a bad race they may not even make top 5 and if brandon mahaney has a bad race - there are 4 or 5 guys just about 10 seconds behind him that would give there 1st born child to beat him.

First of all, each and every one of you are assuming that top five (team score) at State is this great, lofty, unattainable thing. It's not. If MLK has a bad enough race that they don't crack the top five, then it's a sign from God that his Son is returning soon. They might fall back to second or third. Might. But I doubt it. And remember -- 10 points at Regions is a lot more at State. Remember that CCS lost to Polk County by one point at regions last year but beat them by seventy or eighty points at State.

Secondly, nobody is ten seconds behind McShwaney. Ryan Johnson is twenty-six seconds behind him, and everybody else is 5-6+ seconds behind RJ.

Hmm Werner lets not jump this too quickly. You're basing the 26 seconds off of PR's. I would rather use a comparable race on the same day. Tennessee Classic. Sure it was a month ago but RJ stuck within 8 seconds of Mahaney.

Now let's get this clear that Mahaney is the favorite no doubt. But I know RJ and Mark Cole would like to make a move on him if he's near.

Hmm Werner lets not jump this too quickly. You're basing the 26 seconds off of PR's. I would rather use a comparable race on the same day. Tennessee Classic. Sure it was a month ago but RJ stuck within 8 seconds of Mahaney.

Now let's get this clear that Mahaney is the favorite no doubt. But I know RJ and Mark Cole would like to make a move on him if he's near.

sorry but no one in a/aa can run with mahaney and even if either of those two are close they dont have a move that mahaney cant match. I say no one is within 15 seconds of him and that is being generous.

Lets see some top five team and individual predictions.