To A/AA

werner

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fra and DL did tie today. so idk how u can rank one 3rd and one 5th considering they are utterly equal. which by the way im very bitter about the homo tie-breaker rule!

well it is easy to say that seeing as regions is much different. unless FRA puts someone close to either of the DL guys then they dont stand a chance at placing directly behind them or beating them. from what i have seen no one from FRA can touch the DL duo. i even think there is a chance that FRA doesn't have anyone in the top ten but i dont know how sure i am on that one

well it is easy to say that seeing as regions is much different. unless FRA puts someone close to either of the DL guys then they dont stand a chance at placing directly behind them or beating them. from what i have seen no one from FRA can touch the DL duo. i even think there is a chance that FRA doesn't have anyone in the top ten but i dont know how sure i am on that one

Just one reminder that is especially true for every A/AA contender, you are only as strong as your 5th runner.

dang i just looked at the region results for the station camp region. some one tell me that coarse is fast because with those times they could of given mlk a run for there money

the times do look impressive, but their top guy ran 18:13 at tn classic. of course that was tn classic and was a month and a half ago but compared to other contenders times at that race they are behind. a lot can happen though in that time period... saturday is going to be one tight race thats for sure... god its going to be hard to wait a whole week for it.

edit ... plus steeple is quite a different beast compared to moss-wright park, ive never run there, anyone know how it is?

edit ... plus steeple is quite a different beast compared to moss-wright park, ive never run there, anyone know how it is?

Many of us can tell you everything about the course. The big thing here is go fast and turn left. It's like a (slow) race track that keeps getting larger.

It's got some hills and is mostly grass. Depending on how rainy it is then it could be either a dust bowl or a mud covered track. Only time will tell.

the times do look impressive, but their top guy ran 18:13 at tn classic. of course that was tn classic and was a month and a half ago but compared to other contenders times at that race they are behind. a lot can happen though in that time period... saturday is going to be one tight race thats for sure... god its going to be hard to wait a whole week for it.

i bet moss park is not somethingspecial....haha im so funny