To A/AA

werner

well i double checked a few things. two Station Camp runners were in the 17:20's and two more were 5 seconds behind them. they're fifth came in at 17:50. macon co. last year averaged a 10 second drop from their region times at moss wright to their state times at the steeplechase. i dont know what's going to happen but whatever happens it's going to be really close in the top 5. and watch for one of the top 3 SC runners to break into that top 16.

Like Stealth said, no one is overlooking them, but I mean they haven't done anything til last week, so I'm just looking at them with a skeptical eye. Their times speak for themselves with their ability to get in the top 5, its just that Steeple is a whole different beast.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Stealth said, no one is overlooking them, but I mean they haven't done anything til last week, so I'm just looking at them with a skeptical eye. Their times speak for themselves with their ability to get in the top 5, its just that Steeple is a whole different beast.

Station Camp is one hot team for state they almost have a state championship in the bag. At region Macon could not even keep up the final points were Station Camp=26 and Macon=33! Station Camp also has one amazing freshman by the name of Charlie Jordan he is running low 17's and is more than likely going to break 17. He has the potential. He is also running in there #1 runner's shadow which is the junior Nick Gammon. I think Charlie can work some rookie magic and beat him at state though. I am rooting for you STATION CAMP!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well i double checked a few things. two Station Camp runners were in the 17:20's and two more were 5 seconds behind them. they're fifth came in at 17:50. macon co. last year averaged a 10 second drop from their region times at moss wright to their state times at the steeplechase. i dont know what's going to happen but whatever happens it's going to be really close in the top 5. and watch for one of the top 3 SC runners to break into that top 16.

It won't be hard to spot SC (station camp) I heard they have new uniforms. They are said to be sweet

I hope they are somting different

Station Camp is one hot team for state they almost have a state championship in the bag. At region Macon could not even keep up the final points were Station Camp=26 and Macon=33! Station Camp also has one amazing freshman by the name of Charlie Jordan he is running low 17's and is more than likely going to break 17. He has the potential. He is also running in there #1 runner's shadow which is the junior Nick Gammon. I think Charlie can work some rookie magic and beat him at state though. I am rooting for you STATION CAMP!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well you are obviously new to this so ill be nice

State is different from Regions

Just wait until tomorrow and then you will see

Good Luck and tell nick the same

wow.....

question, is your last name McDaniel

Jordan[/b]":r3cv69pz]

Hmm... I wonder who you are.

I'm mad, I've been waiting all year to finally see some good cross country running at state and now I can't... Good luck to all who run...

...except Lipscomb.

you did really good coniglio i was at the race in fact i ran in it. I hope your not a senior cause i want to race u next year! Awesome race

Well. Too bad you weren't on CoachT about 6 weeks ago. Otherwise you would know that I'm not in fact a senior, I'm more dead than anything. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

And I'm a junior. So you can race me whenever you want to.

why except lipscomb?

Obviously he wants to beat Lipscomb.