Dobyns Bennett coaching staff

DBDAD

I think so. I've been around some great coaches and staffs,going all the way back to my game days in Kentucky.These guys are good and I know that as fans,we won't agree with everything. Looking at the staff at DB,I think they are very good and having the presure of all those years of great seasons behind them,have a very hard job.

I think so. I've been around some great coaches and staffs,going all the way back to my game days in Kentucky.These guys are good and I know that as fans,we won't agree with everything. Looking at the staff at DB,I think they are very good and having the presure of all those years of great seasons behind them,have a very hard job.

What do you base your opinion on? Won/Loss record? Work ethic? Being role models for the players?

What do you base your opinion on? Won/Loss record? Work ethic? Being role models for the players?

I'd say our head coach puts in as many hours away from the players,as a lot of coaches put in total.I've come to know a few of these guys and the ones I know are top of the line people.I didn't say that all of DB's coaches attend church 3 or 4 times a week and never let out a curse word.If you look at DB's front seven on defense,you would say that they are not big enough to stop anyone.Watson ,who coached at the next level,puts his defense in the best places and makes great adjustments. Clark has won many games at DB,but he is grounded enough to know your next loss could break the dam with a lot of fans. Let's hope that the river running out of the mountains above Elizabethton doesn't break our dam when they roll into town tonight.