Milan @ USJ - Thursday Night Football

Bulldog Fan #2

USJ has more students than Huntingdon, Alcoa, and others. So, the multiplier is really a non-issue.

By the way, I've never seen anyone on here from USJ EVER whining about the multiplier. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've seen any of the affected schools really dwell on it. I really don't think the difference in play is even that much. The main difference for USJ is that they played in a non-competive region for so many years, and 8-2A is a much more balanced region. Look at the top 2A teams: Alcoa, Goodpasture, CPA, Westview, Milan, DCA. USJ was playing against a couple of those teams every year before they all got moved up. Also, a down JCS team is 5-1 in their first year.

USJ doesn't recruit and neither does Milan. Kids want to be good players on good teams. Let's move on.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the milan special school district offers to pay 100% of football players tuition. Please someone tell me what 100% of $0 is. Sometimes very talented players play for terrible teams. Those players and their parents decide that they will never get recognition by colleges playing for terrible schools so they want to play for a school that has a good school system and good football tradition. i.e. Milan. This is how you get players moving to milan to play football.

Just like i said parents make choices for what they think is best for their child. Either buy or rent a house in sa school district or pay tution to go to a private school. I would think they are about the same thing.

I just think it's ironc that USJ is talking about Milan whining. Seems like I remember a lot of whining when USJ won 2 games in 2 years because they aren't good enough to play in 2a but got put there because of the multiplier.

I don't remember anyone whinning about be moved up because the multiplier.

Yes the milan special school district offers to pay 100% of football players tuition. Please someone tell me what 100% of $0 is. Sometimes very talented players play for terrible teams. Those players and their parents decide that they will never get recognition by colleges playing for terrible schools so they want to play for a school that has a good school system and good football tradition. i.e. Milan. This is how you get players moving to milan to play football.

I just think it's ironc that USJ is talking about Milan whining. Seems like I remember a lot of whining when USJ won 2 games in 2 years because they aren't good enough to play in 2a but got put there because of the multiplier.

Just like I said earlier, parent make decessions on where to send their kids to school for what they feel is best for their child. Buy or rent a house in a school district or pay tution, to me it is the same thing.

you're rightdude. i shouldn't be complaining about milan beating usj by 2 scores and i apologise for that. i wish MILAN WOULD HAVE BEAT usj BY 6 SCORES /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> as long as usj is in 2a with the likes of MILAN, westview, humboldt and peabody, they will always be bottom feeders. solution, quit recruiting and you'll get rid of the multiplier and go back to 1a. GO DAWGS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

For one if USJ is recruiting then they should fire their recruiter, he is not doing a very good job in getting top recruits. I don't think usj would want to go back to 1a. We enjoy the challenge.

USJ has more students than Huntingdon, Alcoa, and others. So, the multiplier is really a non-issue.

By the way, I've never seen anyone on here from USJ EVER whining about the multiplier. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've seen any of the affected schools really dwell on it. I really don't think the difference in play is even that much. The main difference for USJ is that they played in a non-competive region for so many years, and 8-2A is a much more balanced region. Look at the top 2A teams: Alcoa, Goodpasture, CPA, Westview, Milan, DCA. USJ was playing against a couple of those teams every year before they all got moved up. Also, a down JCS team is 5-1 in their first year.

USJ doesn't recruit and neither does Milan. Kids want to be good players on good teams. Let's move on.

I can go along with that. I have no proof that USJ recruits and I know for a fact that Milan doesn’t (nor do they even have the ability to) and I haven’t seen anyone really whining about anything this year. There was some...we will say disagreement with the multiplier when if first happened but that’s been a while so who cares. The best team won both teams have other games to worry about lets just drop it.