Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO DAWGS

Milan- 38

USJ- 10

Being new in the area I would love to know why everyone is so pumped up for this game, Iv noticed alot of hype around school already about it. That tells me the milan boys will come to play tho.

"How bout that defense!" - Charles... I hope to hear alot of that next friday night! and some "How bout that J.W.!"

GO DAWGS

Milan- 38

USJ- 10

Being new in the area I would love to know why everyone is so pumped up for this game, Iv noticed alot of hype around school already about it. That tells me the milan boys will come to play tho.

"How bout that defense!" - Charles... I hope to hear alot of that next friday night! and some "How bout that J.W.!"

USJ blatantly knocked out Milan FB Austin Alred by going at his knees when BOTH players were completely OUT OF THE PLAY!!! Austin tore his ACL or something of that sort but continued to fight through it and played the season and playoffs out....If that doesn't get a team pumped up and ready to knock their heads I don't know what would...that just gets me fired up and I have nothing to do with either team /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

whats the deal with it being thur night is that supposed to help no clue this will get ugly just remember to watch them knees guys

Gate MONEY...I was listening to Robin Cude tonight on 97.7 and also heard that Bolivar and I think they were playing McNairy Central on Thursday night as well...I do think there will be tons more people there to watch the game Thursday...As for me it allows me to watch Milan at full swing and getting to watch USJ for the first time this season and it'll allow me to come watch as Friday I'll be in Trenton to watch that...

Gate MONEY...I was listening to Robin Cude tonight on 97.7 and also heard that Bolivar and I think they were playing McNairy Central on Thursday night as well...I do think there will be tons more people there to watch the game Thursday...As for me it allows me to watch Milan at full swing and getting to watch USJ for the first time this season and it'll allow me to come watch as Friday I'll be in Trenton to watch that...

i guess so never thought of that i just wish it was friday i have to be at work thur oh well theres always radio i guess

whats the deal with it being thur night is that supposed to help no clue this will get ugly just remember to watch them knees guys

you might want to think, why was a starter in the game last year at that point. Up by 20. Less than 2 min. in the game. USJ out of time outs. WOW. Also how does a 145 pound DL take on a big FB lead blocker, LOW. Clean all the way Seen the tape he was the lead blocker. This kid should have never been in the game. If you kneel on the ball you win the game and no chance of any one getting hurt. Guess you get more style point for teaching USJ a lesson. Sometimes running up the score comes back to bite you. JUST KNEEL ON THE BALL. NO NEED TO SCORE. But SOMEONE made that call. ?????????????? Truth hurts.

you might want to think, why was a starter in the game last year at that point. Up by 20. Less than 2 min. in the game. USJ out of time outs. WOW. Also how does a 145 pound DL take on a big FB lead blocker, LOW. Clean all the way Seen the tape he was the lead blocker. This kid should have never been in the game. If you kneel on the ball you win the game and no chance of any one getting hurt. Guess you get more style point for teaching USJ a lesson. Sometimes running up the score comes back to bite you. JUST KNEEL ON THE BALL. NO NEED TO SCORE. But SOMEONE made that call. ?????????????? Truth hurts.

You must be looking at the wrong tape. 4 - 5 minutes were left on the clock and he was 8-10 yards away from the ball, BEHIND IT. You can question who was on the field all you want but don't start telling lies about facts!!!! It wasn't a clean shot. If you need a copy of the tape I can get you one.

You must be looking at the wrong tape. 4 - 5 minutes were left on the clock and he was 8-10 yards away from the ball, BEHIND IT. You can question who was on the field all you want but don't start telling lies about facts!!!! It wasn't a clean shot. If you need a copy of the tape I can get you one.

If your saying he was not the lead blocker on that play, Your out of your mind. Play went off tackle right, give to the tail back for 4 yards. The nose guard is the one who took him on low. How does that happen behind the play. I think my view was better than yours. Standing on Milan sideline at the 20, the play came right at me. Still if Milan was not trying to stick it to USJ, NONE of this could have happened. Stand up and take it like a man. There were some things in that game that were out of control. But that hit was clean.