Upperman at Smith Co.

BBEHIVE1

MO$$Y I see in one of these threads where you attended the South Pitt/Tyner game last week. I was there but never knew where to look for you at. Were you that guy standing by the brick wall that couldn't talk plain? Some guy was dressed in blue jeans and a shirt and was constantly talking trash to the Tyner team. I think he was pulling for South Pitt, but he didn't have any orange and black on. Was that you?

Nope I was sitting in the top left section as you face the bleachers. It sounded Like I was in the banjo section. There was some real entertainment up in the stands. The coaching up there was something to behold. It was packed on the SP side but looked rather thin on the Tyner side. That will be a good team to tune up with yearly but it wont be very profitable on the visitors side..

Also the OWLS they are not....Yep, size matters.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Owls best come out rushing the QB. This is the test. Can SC defend a passing team. They will be long and deep mostly. The QB has accuracy. I am behind the Owls but they best be ready for the pass all night. Upperman cant defend the run. Can SC defend the pass all night? Could be a high scoring game.

The Owls best come out rushing the QB. This is the test. Can SC defend a passing team. They will be long and deep mostly. The QB has accuracy. I am behind the Owls but they best be ready for the pass all night. Upperman cant defend the run. Can SC defend the pass all night? Could be a high scoring game.

I don't know that much about the game (as previously stated) but SC looked pretty good defending a passing game last week as Macon threw the ball 75% of the time.

SC's defensive passing stats through the first 6 games are:

39-91-7 for 373 yards: that 43% competion rate and 62 yards per game

Yeah...I think SC can defend the pass. I would think they will pressure and hit Fields all night long.

I expect Upperman to attempt a lot of short stuff underneath. They will complete several passes...but when they

get in the red zone...they won't be able to run the ball well enough to score. Upperman won't have time to throw deep.

Guest Termite

SC's defensive passing stats through the first 6 games are:

39-91-7 for 373 yards: that 43% competion rate and 62 yards per game

Yeah...I think SC can defend the pass. I would think they will pressure and hit Fields all night long.

I expect Upperman to attempt a lot of short stuff underneath. They will compete several passes...but when they

get in the red zone...they won't be able to run the ball well enough to score. Upperman won't have time to throw deep.

If #2 plays like he played against MC and #1 can play this week....I believe UHS will find it difficult to throw down the field...........and I feel like Antwan does.....he better get rid if it in a hurry and be able to take a lick......

Smith County will win this game very easily. Upperman is not having a great season.

After what happened this weekend in college ball you never know whats about to happen against a team thats been down. It may be their game to come alive. No sure things in football. I hope the Owls and GV wins this week. But like they say, the mike is still open for the oversized gal. She is still coming to the stage.

After what happened this weekend in college ball you never know whats about to happen against a team thats been down. It may be their game to come alive. No sure things in football. I hope the Owls and GV wins this week. But like they say, the mike is still open for the oversized gal. She is still coming to the stage.

Oops...I think she slipped on a banana peel she had just eaten...and hit her head. It knocked her right out. No oversized gal gonna sing in this one. The main reason is that Upperman's paper and their coach have pointed to this game all season. They have flapped those gums and fingers all year. It's time to back up that talk...and type. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> They can't and won't.

Legend, do you have any kind of connection with Smith County?

So what's up with QB position at SC? Anyone want to get into it and discuss this topic here on coacht?

In my opinion #3 is a good QB especially on the read plays when he can you his size to his advantage and make some things happen on the ground. He also has a very strong arm, but after the performances that I have been seeing out of #7 especially last week against MC he is looking very smooth. I am expecting alot out of this kid and cant wait to see how he does full time in the SC offense.