Upperman at Smith Co.

BBEHIVE1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antwan, Queen Bee and G-Lover will all leave this game very happy. Smith County will beat Upperman by 30 points. Goodluck to both teams as they season moves into the second half.

Surely not...that would mean the Herald-Citizen is wrong. No...that can't be...can it? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

...from the Herald-Citizen

Yeah, you guys have three wins now. Bledsoe County, Jackson County and Clinton County, KY have a 5-13 combined record, and none of them have a winning record.

Really?

So, obviously, he thinks his Bee's are as good as York...lol.

It was open til that game, now it's closed. No one beats York. Nothing wrong with dreaming big and getting the Baxter people's hopes up I guess.

I don't know why, but I look forward to these capsules and predictions from the Herald-Citizen. I think it's because they are so funny, and that the people that right them don't know the difference between football and their right arm.

I think its funny that all of the sudden in the past 10 years Carthage has become a football mecca. It is as if everyone there suddenly has all this football knowledge. Granted, I am not speaking of your coaching staff, obviously, they have a head coach from Livingston Academy, oh yeah, they have a trophy, or does their ball not count either? I know I'll get slaughtered for "attacking" someone from Carthage. I just get tired of the belittling of everyone else's opinion by someone who's claim to fame is beating Gordonsville. Oh, and by the way, wasn't to impressed with your squad this year either. Yeah, you beat us, a bunch of kids who can't get their permit yet, but I wouldn't say you are a great barometer of what a good team looks like. Not sure there's one of those around this year.

I think its funny that all of the sudden in the past 10 years Carthage has become a football mecca. It is as if everyone there suddenly has all this football knowledge. Granted, I am not speaking of your coaching staff, obviously, they have a head coach from Livingston Academy, oh yeah, they have a trophy, or does their ball not count either? I know I'll get slaughtered for "attacking" someone from Carthage. I just get tired of the belittling of everyone else's opinion by someone who's claim to fame is beating Gordonsville. Oh, and by the way, wasn't to impressed with your squad this year either. Yeah, you beat us, a bunch of kids who can't get their permit yet, but I wouldn't say you are a great barometer of what a good team looks like. Not sure there's one of those around this year.

Shhhh Bob their all down in the " hole " living in their perfect little world. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />