McKenzie Hosts Gleason

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The recieving core this year is way better than last year its not concentrated on one player (ROGERS)

The passing game may get some polish but, I suspect the running game will get the most attention after the first quarter and maybe part of the second quarter.

I wouldn't say the receiving corps is better than last season. It's just that Carr is spreading the ball around a lot more and better this season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The recieving core this year is way better than last year its not concentrated on one player (ROGERS)

I'm Not Trying To Bash Any Receiver On The Team, Know Em All And They Are Great Young Men. But As Of The Last Three Games The Passes Have Been There And The Catches Have Not. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And I'm Not Saying My Kid Is Better Than Yours Or Anything. We Just Need to Be Sharper On Our Passing Game. Like It Was The First Two Games. And Then We Will Be Just Fine. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Our Running Game And Pound The Ball Attitude Has been Fun Though Excellent Job. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree with you bigster. With Gleason being just down the road a short piece and having my daughter live there now along with working with several from Gleason and even knowing some of the players there somewhat, they will come to play and put the best they have on the field Friday night. They are far from the worst team we'll see this season I'm sure. Knowing the Rebel players and coaches, I doubt they will come into the game overlooking the Bulldogs at all. I feel that the next 3 weeks are all games that could sneak up on us if we aren't 100% mentally and physically coming into the game.

The Rebels have that big 'ol bullseye on them now and they know it. I don't think they intend to be the feather in anyones cap this season though. We haven't been quite as sharp the last 3 games as we needed to be (particularly throwing the ball) but, still a very decent team that's gonna be hard to handle down the stretch I believe.

Good luck over here at West Carroll Friday night to your Falcons.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 hours from now this one will be in the books and I'm figuring on a Rebel win. The Rebels haven't overlooked anyone yet and I don't think they will start to this week either. Gleason has a pretty good season going for a Gleason team and I'm glad to see that. They deserve a decent season for a while now. But, it won't be at the Rebels expense tomorrow night. I'm talking as a fan and in no way should one think the team is cocky based on what us fans say.

The Rebels feet are solidly planted on the ground and they are ready to play all out every play.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />