MBA vs Ensworth High

whoisjeff

Every ensworth player I know (and I know like 25-30 guys on ensworths team) is a rich snob and they live in belle meade. They may have like 2 or 3 guys on financial aid but the rest are stuck up rich belle meade snobs that try to act like rednecks or try to act ghetto, it's kinda funny really.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every ensworth player I know (and I know like 25-30 guys on ensworths team) is a rich snob and they live in belle meade. They may have like 2 or 3 guys on financial aid but the rest are stuck up rich belle meade snobs that try to act like rednecks or try to act ghetto, it's kinda funny really.

Okay you are in high school and show no sign of deserving to be on this website. I thought yamrocks was bad but this is ridiculous. I know you think you are funny but your comments have nothing to do with the game. Stop posting on here.

Okay you are in high school and show no sign of deserving to be on this website. I thought yamrocks was bad but this is ridiculous. I know you think you are funny but you comments have nothing to do with the game. Stop posting on here.

Yes, I am in High School and I play for MBA so I am biased, but I assure you I am not trying to be funny at all.

Please just stop talking. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME. If I'm not mistaken, the title of this message board is "MBA vs Ensworth High," not "The Wealth of Ensworth Students..." SO QUIT BRINGING IT UP. The last couple posts you've had have been totally worthless and have had nothing to do with football. If you're just trying to make people mad, then good job, you succeed. But what good does that do anyone? I'm not annoyed because of what you're saying. I'm annoyed because it's WRONG. So give it a rest.

Oh yeah...

EHS 28, MBA 24

I think MBA will be leading throughout the game but EHS will score a winning touchdown near the end of the 4th quarter. It's going to be a good game.

Even though I disagree with who you picked winning (I say MBA wins), Thank you for getting this blog back on the right track. Should be a great game.

hahahahahahaha i bet you feel like an idiot. You probably though you were being funny and witty when you wrote it but you were not and you simply threw out a bold generalization which is very off base.

Since everyone seems to be mad at me for talking about other things I will talk about the game some more. I don't care what you say about tavarres and orleans, they dont stack up next to bartholomew. who is signed to go to TENNESSEE, not tsu, not mtsu, but UT. My prediction is that no one will be able to tackle him due to his size and speed. I know that he cant be brought down by the ehs defense, who do they have? the only ones i know of are corey sacks, malcolm grigsby, myers beard and daniel mcfadden and all of the guys I just listed are way too weak and small to take down bartholomew, even if they try they will get popped in their mouth.

I have been watching this thread all week and its getting repetitive. Everyone quit calling out a single person on a post. I am hypocrite i did it earlier when i was fed up with stupid posts and im sorry for that.

TO THE GAME

what are MBA's defensive backs like? i know almost nothing about them

MBA's secondary is a weak spot. Ravenwood passed on them with relative ease. Rader and Wade, their safteys, can lay some monsterous hits, but the pass defense is not very strong.

Since everyone seems to be mad at me for talking about other things I will talk about the game some more. I don't care what you say about tavarres and orleans, they dont stack up next to bartholomew. who is signed to go to TENNESSEE, not tsu, not mtsu, but UT. My prediction is that no one will be able to tackle him due to his size and speed. I know that he cant be brought down by the ehs defense, who do they have? the only ones i know of are corey sacks, malcolm grigsby, myers beard and daniel mcfadden and all of the guys I just listed are way too weak and small to take down bartholomew, even if they try they will get popped in their mouth.

You "know" that he can't be brought down by the EHS defense? These two teams have never stepped on the same field before. You think...you don't know. Save what you "know" until after Friday night.