CASCADE vs. FORREST

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

You know how much I like that band now /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I really like this match up. Forrest fell behind real early vs. JBS ( thanks Shane Spann lol) But then did a real good job. The D needs to keep the pressure up like they and I KNOW they can. Crash Hinson seems to have got his Crash back, (ask Reeves from JBS, don't think that kid knew where he was) IMHO I like Bell at QB for the rockets. He has the height to see down field a little more and has a great arm just needs the snaps at game time to get the confendence up. I also like the game being at "The Rock". The vistors side is so far away from the other I wont have to hear that dang whistle. Forrest in a close one 24-21. As you can see, I like our kicker!

Reeves took a hit to the ribs when he exposed them going up for a pass. Two plays later he was back in. Hes been hit before and and he knows how to hit. You'll hane to break something to keep him out of the game.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how much I like that band now /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I really like this match up. Forrest fell behind real early vs. JBS ( thanks Shane Spann lol) But then did a real good job. The D needs to keep the pressure up like they and I KNOW they can. Crash Hinson seems to have got his Crash back, (ask Reeves from JBS, don't think that kid knew where he was) IMHO I like Bell at QB for the rockets. He has the height to see down field a little more and has a great arm just needs the snaps at game time to get the confendence up. I also like the game being at "The Rock". The vistors side is so far away from the other I wont have to hear that dang whistle. Forrest in a close one 24-21. As you can see, I like our kicker!

Voice, you gonna be in the press box Friday night? If so, I'll come by and hollar at you before the game. You may not want to talk to me after..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously, I think if Forrest gets off to a good start they have a chance, but if you don't get the Champs early it'll be over at halftime. There like a pack of wolves, if they smell blood the move in for the kill.

Reeves took a hit to the ribs when he exposed them going up for a pass. Two plays later he was back in. Hes been hit before and and he knows how to hit. You'll hane to break something to keep him out of the game.

Oh no doubt! He came back after that first hit and took another one over the middle and got right back up. Tought guy as is Spann (he took a good shot to). Big hits in that game and no unsportsmanlikes or personal fouls, I loved it. Class act JBS.

Voice, you gonna be in the press box Friday night? If so, I'll come by and hollar at you before the game. You may want to talk to me after..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously, I think if Forrest gets off to a good start they have a chance, but if you don't get the Champs early it'll be over at halftime. There like a pack of wolves, if they smell blood the move in for the kill.

Yeah I'll be there mostly as a producer. We have LIVE audio and video at home games and instant replay when I hook it up right lol. Everyone can bring your portable radios or headphones and listen to the official station of the Rockets WAXO. Just listen for the P.A. to give the FM station. Might even have to give ya a shout out.

We CAN NOT let Cascade get up early like we did JBS. I still like the home field advantage and with over 2500 people there, The Rockets will be pumped. Hope ya'll have a safe trip to "The Rock" BTW is your band coming back to the Forrest band contest this year?

Yeah I'll be there mostly as a producer. We have LIVE audio and video at home games and instant replay when I hook it up right lol. Everyone can bring your portable radios or headphones and listen to the official station of the Rockets WAXO. Just listen for the P.A. to give the FM station. Might even have to give ya a shout out.

We CAN NOT let Cascade get up early like we did JBS. I still like the home field advantage and with over 2500 people there, The Rockets will be pumped. Hope ya'll have a safe trip to "The Rock" BTW is your band coming back to the Forrest band contest this year?

voice, our team, fans and band will be ready friday night.Our numbers (fans) will be huge and that pain train is arriving in chapel hill @ 7:30. have your little dog ready, goodluck to both teams

Oh no doubt! He came back after that first hit and took another one over the middle and got right back up. Tought guy as is Spann (he took a good shot to). Big hits in that game and no unsportsmanlikes or personal fouls, I loved it. Class act JBS.

Speaking of officiating, I hope we see a better crew than we drew for this game last year.....They were awful! I don't want to see our QB get hit six feet out of bounds this year and no flags be thrown. That play still makes me mad today. Not that it happened. I understand kids are coming full steam and it's hard to pull up sometimes. The fact that he was hit, didn't make me mad. The fact that the idiot official standing on that sideline somehow couldn't find his hanky to make an obvious call ticked me off.

Yeah I'll be there mostly as a producer. We have LIVE audio and video at home games and instant replay when I hook it up right lol. Everyone can bring your portable radios or headphones and listen to the official station of the Rockets WAXO. Just listen for the P.A. to give the FM station. Might even have to give ya a shout out. We CAN NOT let Cascade get up early like we did JBS. I still like the home field advantage and with over 2500 people there, The Rockets will be pumped. Hope ya'll have a safe trip to "The Rock" BTW is your band coming back to the Forrest band contest this year?

Voice, I'm assuming by "live" video you guys have a jumbo-tron?? That will be awesome if true! Also, I'd expect anywhere between 1000 and 1500 Cascade fans making the trip, so I hope you have adequate seating on the visitors side.

Speaking of officiating, I hope we see a better crew than we drew for this game last year.....They were awful! I don't want to see our QB get hit six feet out of bounds this year and no flags be thrown. That play still makes me mad today. Not that it happened. I understand kids are coming full steam and it's hard to pull up sometimes. The fact that he was hit, didn't make me mad. The fact that the idiot official standing on that sideline somehow couldn't find his hanky to make an obvious call ticked me off.Voice, I'm assuming by "live" video you guys have a jumbo-tron?? That will be awesome if true! Also, I'd expect anywhere between 1000 and 1500 Cascade fans making the trip, so I hope you have adequate seating on the visitors side.

Wish we had a jumbo tron that would be friggin sweet. But no I meant we do it live on our television station. The ref's last year were pretty bad. These 2 teams will come at each other hard and the refs need to get control from the start. Not sure how many the guest side seats but alot more than the other field. It seats 1500 on the home side and I THINK it's 1000 on the guest side but someone correct me if I'm wrong. Lots of fence space though. 6 days and counting................................

Speaking of officiating, I hope we see a better crew than we drew for this game last year.....They were awful! I don't want to see our QB get hit six feet out of bounds this year and no flags be thrown. That play still makes me mad today. Not that it happened. I understand kids are coming full steam and it's hard to pull up sometimes. The fact that he was hit, didn't make me mad. The fact that the idiot official standing on that sideline somehow couldn't find his hanky to make an obvious call ticked me off.Voice, I'm assuming by "live" video you guys have a jumbo-tron?? That will be awesome if true! Also, I'd expect anywhere between 1000 and 1500 Cascade fans making the trip, so I hope you have adequate seating on the visitors side.

Don't be giving Forrest ideas:excl: They might go for it.

Wish we had a jumbo tron that would be friggin sweet. But no I meant we do it live on our television station. The ref's last year were pretty bad. These 2 teams will come at each other hard and the refs need to get control from the start. Not sure how many the guest side seats but alot more than the other field. It seats 1500 on the home side and I THINK it's 1000 on the guest side but someone correct me if I'm wrong. Lots of fence space though. 6 days and counting................................

I'll bet this if the fullest you'll see your stadium this season. I know we had more fans at Eagleville's field last year than they did. Wouldn't surprise me to see similiar numbers come out for this one. Most everyone I spoke with last Friday plan on getting there early, so make sure you concession stand people know that. We like to eat! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />