FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not very "classy" asking a question like that BJS..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL I would have to say you two guys are actually classy guys so I am going to have to just ignore fans from the bigger school from now on. It might be hard to do though.

Just to satisfy me, why don't you tell us what it is you have against Cascade. It is obvious you have some grudge against the school or the coaches.

Nothing against anybody - I've just seen for too many years how dirty they play - IN EVERY SPORT! They play for BLOOD - literally... and that's not what it's about. And most (not all) fans and players are very unsportmanslike... just not much class... and just my opinion... and oh yeah - who said I was from Shelbyville????

Nothing against anybody - I've just seen for too many years how dirty they play - IN EVERY SPORT! They play for BLOOD - literally... and that's not what it's about. And most (not all) fans and players are very unsportmanslike... just not much class... and just my opinion... and oh yeah - who said I was from Shelbyville????

Stay Classy Shelbyville Stay Classy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That is sooo funny that you said that. I was thinking the same thing about your identity. There was an "Eagle" in our region accusing us of dirty play just last season before we played them. I kind of suspected then that these comments might of been coming from the same person. Thanks for verifying that for me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

"nothing against anybody?" You come on here, create a whole new identity just for the purpose of trashing an entire school and fan base and you have the nerve to say "nothing against anybody" Get a clue dude. If you want to be taken seriously and have serious concerns over our style of play be a man! Identify yourself. Do you think every person who comes on here and makes accusations are to be believed. Your only providing comic relief for everyone. Your a joke dude! I'd have a lot more respect for someone running their mouth if they had the cahuna's to reveal who they are. That goes for everyone of the idiots that migrate onto our threads and run their mouth! My name is Mike Molder and everyone at Cascade knows that. I've never tried to hide behind my online identity. Why don't you be a man or woman and do the same. You might as well put a hood on and ride around in a sheet on horseback. Attacking people and schools online without revealing who you are is basically a modern day version of that.

That's basically the way I feel about all you newby flamers that visit our thread. If your too scared to identify yourself, don't waste my time!

So you make these accusations against our kids and our fans. Please give me an example in ever sport as you say we play dirty in "EVERY SPORT." I was under the impression that they were to play to the best of their ability. What you consider playing for blood may actually be competition.

I know it is hard to ignore someone who get on here and trashes our program but that's the best way to handle someone like this. His primary purpose is to get a reaction from the Cascade fans. If I had the power to cancel his account, I would, but since I don't I??™ll just have ignore him.

I won??™t be responding to anything else he/she has to say.

I suggest that everyone else do likewise.

I know it is hard to ignore someone who get on here and trashes our program but that's the best way to handle someone like this. His primary purpose is to get a reaction from the Cascade fans. If I had the power to cancel his account, I would, but since I don't I??™ll just have ignore him.

I won??™t be responding to anything else he/she has to say.

I suggest that everyone else do likewise.

Your right Boxman, I'll try to do the same.

i dont care where your from... this isnt pee wee football, the coaches dont give you band aid and a ice cream cone every time you lose or get the crap knocked out of you... just to let you know, any high school football player who wants to play on the next level better get used to playin for blood... or they want make it.

Just gotta wish the best to the Rockets this Friday.....I know they will be ready to take on Cascade and win!!!! Better get there early cause I think this will be a great game between well matched teams. Stay injury free on both sides and lets welcome Cascade to the "Rock" in style. Hey there VoiceofRockets /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> GO ROCKETS!!!!