Camden @ Huntington

GoingInsane

Dont you stank, no account Camdenite criminal nazis be trying to butter me up either. I would just as soon be friends with Saddam Hussein as buddies with one of you. And if your cheerleaders dont like what I said it wont be a problem for me to kick their big ugly carcasses back to hades half acre neither. I have whooped uglier girls than them just to get to a real fight! Why dont you pathetic losers just forfeit and save yourselves the embarrasment of coming over to Gods Country just to get your heads bashed in this Friday night? Were gonna be on ya'll like stink on muscle-meat. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

More?

Dude, you have some major issues and I think you need some psychological help...If you will check the back of your insurance card there is a telephone number to get help.....Good Luck Camden, Hope for an injury free game for both teams....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't keep myself from replying...Ethan is a great young man and it's obvious he gets it from his mother! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No there you go hurting my delicate feelings first thing in the morning /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Dude, you have some major issues and I think you need some psychological help...If you will check the back of your insurance card there is a telephone number to get help.....Good Luck Camden, Hope for an injury free game for both teams....

Camden is the only town on earth where the All-State Linebacker and captain of the cheerleaders are both named "MOOSE". Did ya'll hear about the big fire in Camden a couple of weeks ago? They were having a 4-H sponsored meth lab cookoff that got out of control. There may be a new prison being built @ the Benton County Industrial Park unless the good people have their way........When state prisoners learned of this potential move they filed a class action lawsuit citing having to live within Benton County as "cruel and unusual punishment". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />