Hampton v/s Grace

bulldog2000

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The Alliance cannot be beaten by anyone this year. Hampton will dominate the Rams. It will be over by halftime. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Are you kidding? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The Alliance cannot be beaten by anyone this year. Hampton will dominate the Rams. It will be over by halftime. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Not sure that I would use the word "can't", it has almost already happened once

All you 'Dog fans better reason with reality. Anyone CAN be beat. Will the Rams beat Hampton? I don't think so! But guess what happened the last time you all came on here screamin' Blowout!! The 'Dogs better work hard and prepare all week. The wins will come with dedication, not the bighead. I wish 'em luck and hope to see them in the semi's again. Go 'Dogs, but don't forget what has got you here. Keep working and improving!

I don't think you should count Grace out. Everyone thought that they would lose bad to Coalfield but Grace hung tough. I think it will be a close game and hopefully Grace will pull through with the win. Don't plan on this to be an easy game though Hampton. Grace will give you a run for your money..

you have got to be kidding you guys lost to unaka and we could've just as easily scored 70 or 80 as we did 40 on those guys so don't get your hopes up too high because if you do you will have a very long ride home this friday night.the dogs seem to be much more focused after the close call at unicoi and that is bad news for the rest of you guys on the schedule.GO DOGS!

you have got to be kidding you guys lost to unaka and we could've just as easily scored 70 or 80 as we did 40 on those guys so don't get your hopes up too high because if you do you will have a very long ride home this friday night.the dogs seem to be much more focused after the close call at unicoi and that is bad news for the rest of you guys on the schedule.GO DOGS!

I'm sure you could have EASILY scored 70 or 80... I don't know man just don't count out Grace Christian until the game is over. Then we'll see who is right.