Hampton v/s Grace

bulldog2000

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hampton boys will really get on Grace Christian in this one. I still hold to my prediction of Hampton in a big win.

I don't mean to be disrespectful to grace but unless JC starts the freshmen this one will be over before halftime I keep hearing how improved they are from last year but it would be hard for them to be worse at times they really looked like a JV team or even maybe a junior high team sorry if that offends people but I was at the game.

good luck to both teams and GO DOGS!

I don't mean to be disrespectful to grace but unless JC starts the freshmen this one will be over before halftime I keep hearing how improved they are from last year but it would be hard for them to be worse at times they really looked like a JV team or even maybe a junior high team sorry if that offends people but I was at the game.

good luck to both teams and GO DOGS!

what game were you at? the grace and hampton game last year?

I don't think you should count Grace out. Everyone thought that they would lose bad to Coalfield but Grace hung tough. I think it will be a close game and hopefully Grace will pull through with the win. Don't plan on this to be an easy game though Hampton. Grace will give you a run for your money..

C'mon man Coalfield is not Hampton. This is the BEST team Grace will play this year period. Hampton will win big.

That is nothing but the 100% truth.. that was one of the worst thing i ever saw.... i was a cloudland when the goal post came down and supporting that....and i remember when that had hampton go outside and cheer for them when they drove by in the bus.............. so what was wrong with us making it to the 4th round but not getting any support... maybe because we killed cloudland on there own field or maybe because the lunsfords came to hampton that year and lil mike was starting QB. idk... but cloudland fans are ranked right up there with the class of the Cosby ###### COunty crew.... boy im sorry but had to say it..... but long hair dont give a care.................

You know what, I was pulling for you'all till this remark about comparing us to COSBY of all people.Kidding. I played for Mike, saw Little Mike at our practice only DAYS after he was born. Known the kid all my life. I've had family that played there over the years, but don't EVER compare us to COSBY. You are letting a FEW fans color your judgement on this. I stood on that side BECAUSE that was the only place to stand in the whole place.I pulled,cheered,yelled for YOUR dogs all night long. From the opponents sideline no less. I also know a lot more Cloudland people that did too. More of us cheered 4 you than against. Now concerning the alliance, DOESN'T exist. I think what these boys are trying to say is simply this: 9 out of ten games of the year they pull for each other BUT on that one special friday It's war. I love LIL Mike to death but when he lines up across from the blue and gold I hope he fumbles EVERY snap and the ones he don't I hope for an interception. I also hope he gets run over or at least gets beat deep on defense.DON'T see that happenin but that's the way it is. Pull 4 ya 9 games out of the year but hate your dogface guts that last one. By the way,since we have a bye this week I'll be down Friday night. And yeah I'll be standing on about the far 25 or 30 on the Hampton side, yellin for the dogs. Just look for the guy in the Hampton hat........not. Still I'll be rootin 4 ya wearin a Lander hat.

You know what, I was pulling for you'all till this remark about comparing us to COSBY of all people.Kidding. I played for Mike, saw Little Mike at our practice only DAYS after he was born. Known the kid all my life. I've had family that played there over the years, but don't EVER compare us to COSBY. You are letting a FEW fans color your judgement on this. I stood on that side BECAUSE that was the only place to stand in the whole place.I pulled,cheered,yelled for YOUR dogs all night long. From the opponents sideline no less. I also know a lot more Cloudland people that did too. More of us cheered 4 you than against. Now concerning the alliance, DOESN'T exist. I think what these boys are trying to say is simply this: 9 out of ten games of the year they pull for each other BUT on that one special friday It's war. I love LIL Mike to death but when he lines up across from the blue and gold I hope he fumbles EVERY snap and the ones he don't I hope for an interception. I also hope he gets run over or at least gets beat deep on defense.DON'T see that happenin but that's the way it is. Pull 4 ya 9 games out of the year but hate your dogface guts that last one. By the way,since we have a bye this week I'll be down Friday night. And yeah I'll be standing on about the far 25 or 30 on the Hampton side, yellin for the dogs. Just look for the guy in the Hampton hat........not. Still I'll be rootin 4 ya wearin a Lander hat.

Like I said in my original post on this subject I know not all fans from cloudland are classless but theses guys were and it should be embarrassing to you good people that this took place because it really looked bad on ya'll, with that said I'm with you I cheer for the landers all year until we play and I think that's the way it should be we should support each other when we can. I know everybody that I know was cheering you all on to get that gold ball it would be great to have it in east tn at least once.hope you enjoy the game on friday.

C'mon man Coalfield is not Hampton. This is the BEST team Grace will play this year period. Hampton will win big.

I think Grace could have the Jellico syndrome, Jellico was on a roll and feeling all warm and fuzzy before the Hampton game, one of their posters said, we'll just see who wins on Friday night. Hampton is not like the teams you've faced this season. If Hampton comes out prepared and ready to play ball, you will get to play our jvs in the second half. Our seniors need to understand that their football days are all but over, you have 5, for sure games left , give it all you got and leave nothing on the field, time is short.

Now ,thats the truth. Its the way it should be.