Hampton v/s Grace

bulldog2000

I'm sure you could have EASILY scored 70 or 80... I don't know man just don't count out Grace Christian until the game is over. Then we'll see who is right.

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE IMPROVED FROM LAST YEAR AND I DON'T MEAN TO DISRESPECT YOU ALL BUT IF THE DOGS PLAY LIKE THEY ARE HUNGRY IT WILL BE A VERY LONG NIGHT FOR GRACE. HOPE YOU ARE HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO H-TOWN, SEE YA FRIDAY.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here's another step to take in the season. The Dogs look more focused now than earlier in the season when they seemed erratic. They're starting to catch wind of the play-offs now, and although that's still a few weeks away, it's getting closer all the time, and they seem to be getting the message that they need to focus more on the task at hand. I don't think Grace will sneak up on them, and altough I'm sure that Grace is much improved since last year, Hampton is still Hampton, and I don't think the Rams will pull this one off. Looking back at a common opponent, Unaka, Grace lost to them 12-6, and Hampton destroyed Unaka 40-0. I'm not about to count up another win until the final horn however, and I hope to see more intensity and focus from the Dogs. When they bear down and play, they are VERY hard to handle, just ask anyone they've gone up against this year. Even when they didn't play good, (Oneida, Unicoi) they still won in spite of taking the other teams best shot, and when they're on, they're nigh on unstoppable. Still, we'll just wait till friday, and see how it goes! Go Dogs!

Only way they win that big is if Grace plays third string..and they wont get to play until fourth quarter once Grace gets the blow out...hek they may even let there waterboy in...Go Grace

they only put 6 on unaka, they'll be lucky to put that on hampton, hampton's D is waaay better than unaka's

and hampton's offense is much more potent and talented than unakas, they'll put up alot more than 12.....

Hey Cody! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> How will you feel when Hampton beats your Eaglets by 6 TD's? You keep that bench warm at Emory. They will be calling you "stone hands" before its over! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />