Hampton v/s Grace

bulldog2000

Hey Cody! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> How will you feel when Hampton beats your Eaglets by 6 TD's? You keep that bench warm at Emory. They will be calling you "stone hands" before its over! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you said the other day that you were hurtin my feelings, lol trust me it would take alot more than you to hurt my feelings. i asked you the other day to quit bring my name up, but you just wont listen. im startin to think this is funny. the thing is im sorry that you look like such a fool talkin bout me all the time. some friends of mine that didnt get on here before are startin to get on here an look at what you post, ur startin to be the laughin stalk of virginia lol. they said they thought you liked boys, that was your fedish with the lowe brothers lol. i cant help how bad hampton beats cosby, all i know is when i played em they knew it. the thing is i dont hate hampton, i actually root for em. i made the trip to nashville to watch them play FCS, and pulled for you guys when there were alot of games much closer.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better watch the language. I saw where they warned your brother. The Alliance is getting to you guys and you're coming undone. I just wanted to know how you felt about watching a real football team with real football players. What was Emory and Henry thinking when they signed you guys? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You better get used to being a cheerleader for Hampton again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Better watch the language. I saw where they warned your brother. The Alliance is getting to you guys and you're coming undone. I just wanted to know how you felt about watching a real football team with real football players. What was Emory and Henry thinking when they signed you guys? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You better get used to being a cheerleader for Hampton again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THIS ALLIANCE CRAP IS KILLING ME! IT SURE DIDN'T SEEM LIKE MUCH OF AN ALLIANCE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WHEN HAMPTON HOSTED TROUSDALE AND CLOUDLAND FANS AND PLAYERS WERE ON THEIR SIDLINES CUSSING OUR BOYS AND REALLY SHOWING THIER TRUE COLORS.I KNOW ALL CLOUDLAND FANS ARE NOT CLASSLESS BUT THIS GROUP SURE WAS AND I'M ONE OLD BULLDOG THAT DON'T CARE TO MENTIONED WITH THAT BUNCH! SO FOR ME ITS JUST BIG BLUE NATION AND THEN ALL THE REST! GO DOGS!!!!

THIS ALLIANCE CRAP IS KILLING ME! IT SURE DIDN'T SEEM LIKE MUCH OF AN ALLIANCE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WHEN HAMPTON HOSTED TROUSDALE AND CLOUDLAND FANS AND PLAYERS WERE ON THEIR SIDLINES CUSSING OUR BOYS AND REALLY SHOWING THIER TRUE COLORS.I KNOW ALL CLOUDLAND FANS ARE NOT CLASSLESS BUT THIS GROUP SURE WAS AND I'M ONE OLD BULLDOG THAT DON'T CARE TO MENTIONED WITH THAT BUNCH! SO FOR ME ITS JUST BIG BLUE NATION AND THEN ALL THE REST! GO DOGS!!!!

That is nothing but the 100% truth.. that was one of the worst thing i ever saw.... i was a cloudland when the goal post came down and supporting that....and i remember when that had hampton go outside and cheer for them when they drove by in the bus.............. so what was wrong with us making it to the 4th round but not getting any support... maybe because we killed cloudland on there own field or maybe because the lunsfords came to hampton that year and lil mike was starting QB. idk... but cloudland fans are ranked right up there with the class of the Cosby ###### COunty crew.... boy im sorry but had to say it..... but long hair dont give a care.................

I agree with you 100 percent , that was really bad.But I do know alot of Cloudland supporters that are pulling for Hampton this season. They think Hampton has a chance and they are behind them in a big way. Don't get me wrong , they would much rather Cloudland be in Hamptons shoes, but they just don't think they have the team to make it very far.

Pujo, your young lads are really going to take it to Grace Christian this Friday. Hampton is going to win by at least 4 touchdowns.

I'd like to agree with you but they all start 0 to 0 and we haven't even got a 1st down yet. I definately think Hampton is the superior team, but that don't always get you the W. If they play to their potential ,it should be over fairly early , if they play sloppy and half hearted ,it might be a battle late. Its a region game and Grace can play a little,time to focus and get down to business. Learn to dominate and GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.