Hampton v/s Grace

bulldog2000

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lester

Is that total yards or the score.Hampton will score as many as JC lets em. Doubt Grace gets over 14.

Hey PUJO just remember the old proverb,........dear lord make my words sweet as honey for one day I might have to eat them. Your reputation is on the line and you are thinking Hampton will demolish Grace? You may lose some credibility on this one. Just remember 'old Lester called this one......Grace 34 Hampton 20

Hey PUJO just remember the old proverb,........dear lord make my words sweet as honey for one day I might have to eat them. Your reputation is on the line and you are thinking Hampton will demolish Grace? You may lose some credibility on this one. Just remember 'old Lester called this one......Grace 34 Hampton 20

Don't worry about the Dog ,just load the sled. If Grace scores 34 on Hampton, I'll kiss yor rear end and give you a week to draw a crowd.

GC v Unaka (L 6-13) and Hampton beat up on Unaka. Your 34 might be right (wrong team tho) GC wont score on the Varsity, might get a score late.

Hampton - 34

GC - 6

Don't worry about the Dog ,just load the sled. If Grace scores 34 on Hampton, I'll kiss yor rear end and give you a week to draw a crowd.

Ha, Hampton should get up about 40 something to nothing, then let GC score 35. Could be a new fundraising idea for the Dogs.