Hampton v/s Grace

bulldog2000

shew, we just starting to get along again and then these people come on here and stir everything back up...

I'm fine, we got a win and only got nicked up a tad. Should be 100 percent come Cosby time. I'm also in agreement on Milhorn carrying the ball.. I told his dad the same thing tonight, and he was the one who told me how sick he was. He's a heck of a player,never says a word,just does his job, and a heck of a job he does. He's high on my list.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, they shouldnt be running Lunsford as much. Stat wise is not a concern, it's the possibility of him hurting an ankle, knee, etc...I know some of them were probably broken plays, but he did run the ball alot...if milhorn is sick, then give blackmon some more carries

hopefully Irick is OK

Pretty good game tonight, minus the fumbles

GO DOGS

I agree, they shouldnt be running Lunsford as much. Stat wise is not a concern, it's the possibility of him hurting an ankle, knee, etc...I know some of them were probably broken plays, but he did run the ball alot...if milhorn is sick, then give blackmon some more carries

hopefully Irick is OK

Pretty good game tonight, minus the fumbles

GO DOGS

I think you are right, it would be a tough thing to get the qb hurt. He's tough, but anyone can get hurt at any time.

I'm fine, we got a win and only got nicked up a tad. Should be 100 percent come Cosby time. I'm also in agreement on Milhorn carrying the ball.. I told his dad the same thing tonight, and he was the one who told me how sick he was. He's a heck of a player,never says a word,just does his job, and a heck of a job he does. He's high on my list.

yea, Craig is the man. you can always here him on the fence and sideline saying "a little hustle would be nice number 12." he cracks me up...

i also heard from someone at the game that Adam was absolutley tearing it up at Carson-Newman. They said he had three TD's in a JV game and he was moved up to varsity. Then he had like 3 carries for 14 yards in the varsity game. That is pretty impressive for a true freshmen to be making impact like that on a very good team. Does anyone else have any info on Adam?

I just want to say sure i like seeing the hampton QB score but if you want to let the one that got you down the field score you would be having a team take it in and 5 guys from the line that are ineligable to do that job. those guys work hard and never gets to score. we are proud of all the guys on the team and like i said it takes a team to get the job done.

I just want to say sure i like seeing the hampton QB score but if you want to let the one that got you down the field score you would be having a team take it in and 5 guys from the line that are ineligable to do that job. those guys work hard and never gets to score. we are proud of all the guys on the team and like i said it takes a team to get the job done.

BOY WE SURE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE THE #3 TEAM IN THE STATE IN THIS ONE! NO TACKELING NOT HOLDING ON TO THE BALL AND GIVING UP BIG PLAYS TO A MUCH LESSER TEAM WE REALLY NEED TO IMPROVE IF THIS TEAM WANTS TO HAVE ANY SHOT AT THE GOLD BALL. WHAT WAS UP WITH ALL THE ARM TACKELING I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS TEAM NOT HIT BEFORE.

Dawg91, its the decline of a great 3 year run. The community just expected this year to be a state championship caliber team. The hard cold fact is they are not. They have been fortunate to beat teams in upper east TN much less go down and tangle with Friendship and Jo Burns. Teams are going to fight their butts off to beat Hampton because of all the hype the fans have put on them. With division and jealousy and worrying about stats, you can kiss your meal ticket goodbye. It just surprises me that people in Carter Co. can't learn from being this way. It takes one big family coming together for one goal to accomplish a big feat like the state championship. Another weakness that will be exposed is play calling. Coach J.C. and Mike and the best fundamental coaches and the best motivators in the area, but their one weakness is playcalling. It almost cost them at Unicoi. When it comes to tight game, this will be the one thing that ends it all.

Dawg91, its the decline of a great 3 year run. The community just expected this year to be a state championship caliber team. The hard cold fact is they are not. They have been fortunate to beat teams in upper east TN much less go down and tangle with Friendship and Jo Burns. Teams are going to fight their butts off to beat Hampton because of all the hype the fans have put on them. With division and jealousy and worrying about stats, you can kiss your meal ticket goodbye. It just surprises me that people in Carter Co. can't learn from being this way. It takes one big family coming together for one goal to accomplish a big feat like the state championship. Another weakness that will be exposed is play calling. Coach J.C. and Mike and the best fundamental coaches and the best motivators in the area, but their one weakness is playcalling. It almost cost them at Unicoi. When it comes to tight game, this will be the one thing that ends it all.

Well I don't know, I still believe in these guys I know they have the talent to do it and even with the disaggrements on here about the coaching everyone in the community is supporting this team. This not hitting thing is not the norm for thses guys usually they will knock your head off if given the opportunity the thing that really concerns me about them is lack of fire and intensity for a complete game and your right the coaches are good motivators I've played for both of them when I was at hampton so maybe its just the lack of compettition in this area you know its hard to get up cupcakes.