tnsmokediver

Who's your pick for 2007 City Champion  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your pick for 2007 City Champion

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this a moot TOPIC? Jefferson County is the Hamblen County Champion! At best, West and East are playing for second! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

And I cannot believe that this topic went this long before a Jeff County person put this in!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Isn't this a moot TOPIC? Jefferson County is the Hamblen County Champion! At best, West and East are playing for second! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

And I cannot believe that this topic went this long before a Jeff County person put this in!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

the only thing funnier than the post is the fact there is a JC fan talking trash.

Without a doubt, injuries have been huge for the canes. QB,RB,MLB,C all gone for the year. The team is still 3-2 and other than the fulton game has hung in there. They will only get better barring injury.

They're saints, that's what they are, every dadgum one of them. Like Mother Teresa, or St. Francis; just 60 martyrs dressed in orange and black.

They'll put a statue up outside the school to commemorate the heroic 2007 Hurricanes, mark my words.

I'm getting choked up just typing about it.

They're saints, that's what they are, every dadgum one of them. Like Mother Teresa, or St. Francis; just 60 martyrs dressed in orange and black.

They'll put a statue up outside the school to commemorate the heroic 2007 Hurricanes, mark my words.

I'm getting choked up just typing about it.

Try to get choked up enough to stop breathing for about 6 hours. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Try to get choked up enough to stop breathing for about 6 hours.

Now that I find rude. I'm pressing on, though.

Will East be wearing white on white tonight, or their gawd-awful black home unis, or half black and half white?

And fan72, will you be bringing that laughing, rolling smiley face to the game? I'm sure his support is a huge confidence boost for you. Good for you, tiger!

Will East be wearing white on white tonight, or their gawd-awful black home unis, or half black and half white?

And fan72, will you be bringing that laughing, rolling smiley face to the game? I'm sure his support is a huge confidence boost for you. Good for you, tiger!

You must be refering to East wearing the Black jerseys at the Jeff Co. game. East is the visitor for this game, so they will be wearing their white jerseys. The reason they wore their black jerseys at Jeff Co. was due to the rain on the field and they wore the old unis so as not to get all that Jeff Co. mud on their whites. They did that in the play offs last year at Burke Toney in the last mud bowl of the season against Johnson Co. Even if they have a down pour, mud won't be a factor on the new surface.

On another note.......

As bad as I hate to see my old friend Gut struggle in his first season at the helm of the Patriots, you must not have much to talk about with Jeff. Co's season, since you came to this board to spout off alot of nonesense.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

A Jeff County fan talking smack on a Morristown board...don't you have better things to do...like kissing a sibling?

Whit on white and this should be a great game. East has had 3 solid practices this week and put in some really good stuff. This game is always played with emotion and tonight should be no different. I think it will be a close one.

I think a fourth solid practice would have put them over the top, but I don't know about only three.

And didn't you have a similar opinion on last year's playoff game?