Temple vs. Copper Basin

Green_Acres

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you mean play? is this a typo, or a freudian slip?

The word was supposed to be PLAY, i was not trying to slip in a jab at temple with the word PAY. anyone who has listened to my talk about temple realizes that i don't take subtle jabs, i just downright insult them if thats what i'm trying to do /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The word was supposed to be PLAY, i was not trying to slip in a jab at temple with the word PAY. anyone who has listened to my talk about temple realizes that i don't take subtle jabs, i just downright insult them if thats what i'm trying to do /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah. We played football up at FCS last November. We know who gets paid, don't we? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah. We played football up at FCS last November. We know who gets paid, don't we? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

they might as well have just sent the JV against temple that game. The JV plays for half price /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Temple wins 24 - 21. Great job fellows!

Temple was up 24 - 14 with under 4 minutes to play. CB scored a TD, on-side kicked to Temple who fell on the ball, but then fumbled a couple plays later. CB starts to drive but is intercepted by Brandon Andrews to seal the victory.

Play of the game: Nathan Rector throws a 15 yard pass over the middle to Jeremy Sexton who gets creamed as the ball hits his numbers. The ball bounces off him, into the hands of James Kemp who takes it 30 yards to the end zone. Wasn't sure whether to cheer for James or worry about our all-state b-baller who laid flattened on the field. Jeremy took several vicious hits in the game but is okay.

Nathan Rector is really coming along as a quarterback IMO. He throws the ball well and makes pretty good decisions. The future looks bright!

they might as well have just sent the JV against temple that game. The JV plays for half price /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey, it might not have mattered if you had sent your cheerleaders against Temple that game. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Having seen Copper Basin and the original Temple team on film I would be pretty comfortable saying that Copper basin would win had temple played with the original group. Now that 10 or so kids have joined the team and several of those are pretty good athletes I would say that the field has been somewhat leveled. Add new coaching and a more fitting offense I'll say Temple wins their first game in a squeaker by 3

Congratulations to Temple in picking up their first win of the season.