Cornersville vs Perry Co

cvilledawg08

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK this one is easy, PC wins by 28. Now for this to happen a few things have to come to pass this week at practice. First, fire whoever this new coach is because he's a bum. Bring back last years Coach. I think he was tracking a little better. What the ###### happen there anyway.

Second, The QB has to grow a foot this week.

Third, the RB has to gain at least 50 pounds.

And last, Cornersville must play their middle school players.

If these things happen and the moon lines up just right with Venus....mark my words.. PC WILL WIN.

I think Cornersville will win this but watch out for PC. Coming off a big upset, in which they lost to Zion, they should be playing with something to prove. If they don't come out on fire then i don't see why they are playin football. After a big loss there is nothing more you want to do than to get out there and beat someone. But i don't think they will have enough to beat cornersville.

Cornersville by 21.

OK this one is easy, PC wins by 28. Now for this to happen a few things have to come to pass this week at practice. First, fire whoever this new coach is because he's a bum. Bring back last years Coach. I think he was tracking a little better. What the ###### happen there anyway.

Second, The QB has to grow a foot this week.

Third, the RB has to gain at least 50 pounds.

And last, Cornersville must play their middle school players.

If these things happen and the moon lines up just right with Venus....mark my words.. PC WILL WIN.

Wow "vikingpride" lol what happened to that viking pride man?? lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow "vikingpride" lol what happened to that viking pride man?? lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

told ya. i dont have to say a word everbody else will. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

The viking pride is still there for the boys who play the game. BUT

I will tell you what happened. Everyone is calling this a "rebuilding year"

I dont understand what happened. This team looked great the last three or more years. So this team should be great this year. They did not lose that many guys.

They had a great new offense that was brought by Coach Bradley and then they started to win.

They had the best season ever last year and then out of no where the stupid idiot Superintendant decided to hire a new coach. What the crap?! Why would anyone do that? Now look where it has got them. GOOD Call Superintendant! you MORON!

And the coach who took over....well the games have spoken for themselves. The people of PC needs to let the Superintendant know that he needs to fix his mistake.

And what about the old coach. well he took a job with a 3A school Hayden County and they are rolling over people they have only lost one game and it was in overtime. So I am just fed up with the bad calls due to stupid small town politics. that is why Coach Rice left and last year that is what happened to Coach Bradley. I think I will sit on Conersville side this week.