Cornersville vs Perry Co

cvilledawg08

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear it might be Perry Co.'s homecoming..?? I'ma go with Cornersville in this one tho...PC is young and is having a rebuilding season when Cornersville's past used to be building until now and are fighting for a playoff spot and are hungry for a AWAY region win.. I think PC might just be a little outmanned on this one but good luck to both teams /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think both teams lines will match up pretty good. But I have to give the edge to Cornersville because their offense is more diverse and they'll mix the pass in with the run. C-ville will just have the dynamics to pull off the win offensively.

If PC's coach plays them the same way he did mTp with the tricks on the kicks and keeps the ball out of C-villes hands to control the clock, it might be a ball game.

Otherwise,

Cornersville......35

Perry Co...........14

Good luck to both this week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PC wins very easily

We talking about the same PC team that lost to Zion when Cornersville beat zion by about 30 points or so...and also the same PC team that lost to CA big when Cornersville also handled CA pretty easily...i mean dont get me wrong anybody cant get beat on a given night i jus wanna know your reasoning behind your comment...

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> lol. It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey BB...you've never been wrong! PC will lose to Cville by 45 pts...mark my words..Cville has really improved this year and have experience on both sides of the ball while PC has experience on the field but no experience on the sidelines (coaches)....BB.. i also think MP will win by 3 tds and wayne county will beat Zion in shootout (high scoring game but WC will come out on top by 3 tds). I got on here bec I wanted to know I got your back since we are a bunch of "grumpy ole MP guys that played in the 70's"....