Cornersville vs Perry Co

cvilledawg08

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what about the old coach. well he took a job with a 3A school Hayden County and they are rolling over people they have only lost one game and it was in overtime. So I am just fed up with the bad calls due to stupid small town politics. that is why Coach Rice left and last year that is what happened to Coach Bradley. I think I will sit on Conersville side this week.

Hayden county??? also known as Haywood county maybe? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Perry county can beat cornersville. they will have more athletes on the field. that being said... they also had way more athletes that Zion last week!!

i would have to pick cornersville in this one.

I think I will sit on Conersville side this week.

Easy there VP, as I was always told by my parents when I was a teenager and was mad at somebody. " Don't get on their level and give them what they want". Support your team and those kids no matter what. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck Fri. nite. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

told ya. i dont have to say a word everbody else will. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

YOU SOUND AND SPELL LIKE JACKRABBIT

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OK this one is easy, PC wins by 28. Now for this to happen a few things have to come to pass this week at practice. First, fire whoever this new coach is because he's a bum. Bring back last years Coach. I think he was tracking a little better. What the ###### happen there anyway.

Second, The QB has to grow a foot this week.

Third, the RB has to gain at least 50 pounds.

And last, Cornersville must play their middle school players.

If these things happen and the moon lines up just right with Venus....mark my words.. PC WILL WIN.

Come on give him a break.Our coach is young and so is our team wait till next or year after to fire him.

One more day til gameday and the "dawgs" are gonna use their last day of practice before they make their way to Linden...hope the vikings are ready for their homecoming, cause the dawgs spoiled one last week and have revenge on their minds from last years 1 TD loss that came on a kick return (at their own house) ... GOOD LUCK to both teams /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Perry County drop football again like the did in the early 70s.

I believe that's exactly what the superintendant wants. That's why he made the coaching change that he did. When he removed Bradley, he stated that Bradley was not taking the program in the direction he thought it needed to go. Well, it was on the way up. So he must have wanted to kill it. Then that way he can give that money to basketball and baseball ........................ Some people have stated on here that everyone should continue to support the program and the kids and the coaches, and I think that's true. The community needs to do that. But just attending games is not enough. You may think I'm full of it or just bitter, but the ONLY way to support, actually, to SAVE the program will be to get rid of Gil Webb. When he's behind closed doors, he is more underhanded than anyone else in Perry County.

WELL SAID......ONly an underhanded moron would fire a winning Coach and to say that Bradley was not taking them where they needed to go was where he messed up. The only other way would be to lose every game. That is what they are doing now and if he does not fire this new Coach this season then he will be just adding to his proposterousness. (if that is a word) If you fire a Coach who was having a better season every season to hire a Coach who took the team to a no win season because you did not like where Coach Bradley was taking the team (potentially to a no lose season) and then not fire this new coach after this year, then you are correct the Superintendant wanted to team to do bad.

To the Proffessor of the web site here, sorry for my fat fingers.....your right..It is Haywood not Hayden. Keep up with the point and stop worrying about spelling.

Easy there VP, as I was always told by my parents when I was a teenager and was mad at somebody. " Don't get on their level and give them what they want". This statement you made just may be exactly what the politics are asking for. For everyone to give up on the FB program. Support your team and those kids no matter what. Let the folks take care of the politics. It'll come to pass with the right kind of support from the community. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck Fri. nite. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

EASY Killer dont get your drawers in a wad... I would not really sit on the opposition's side. I was just trying to make a point.

I think though that just cheering for the team will not save PC Football. We the fans need to get involved in the politics ...if nothing else...call for the Superintendants resignation. If all the fans know he is corrupt, which by reading most of the PC forums they all do, then we can be heard and he will have no choice but to keep the FB program alive.

This guy has already hurt the program bad by firing a winning Coach, the fans cant let him drive the nail into the coffin because he will if you let him.

The viking pride is still there for the boys who play the game. BUT

I will tell you what happened. Everyone is calling this a "rebuilding year"

I dont understand what happened. This team looked great the last three or more years. So this team should be great this year. They did not lose that many guys.

They had a great new offense that was brought by Coach Bradley and then they started to win.

They had the best season ever last year and then out of no where the stupid idiot Superintendant decided to hire a new coach. What the crap?! Why would anyone do that? Now look where it has got them. GOOD Call Superintendant! you MORON!

And the coach who took over....well the games have spoken for themselves. The people of PC needs to let the Superintendant know that he needs to fix his mistake.

And what about the old coach. well he took a job with a 3A school Hayden County and they are rolling over people they have only lost one game and it was in overtime. So I am just fed up with the bad calls due to stupid small town politics. that is why Coach Rice left and last year that is what happened to Coach Bradley. I think I will sit on Conersville side this week.

Hang in there and support the team. Good days will come! Give things time to develop.

Hang in there and support the team. Good days will come! Give things time to develop.

Are you kidding???? Give things time to develop???? Things HAD developed! Last year they had a quality squad and the supt killed it because he had no guts and left Bradley with no coaches. They still went 4-6 and could have been 9-1. This year they might not have quite as much talent (because they kids are young and/or inexperienced), but they certainly could have won 4 of the 5 games they have played (At LEAST MTCS and Zion, and the 28-0 loss to Huntland is BS).

Call your school board member today or else vote for someone else next election.