Cornersville vs Perry Co

cvilledawg08

I say cornersville is ready, there going to work hard this week to get ready for PC they know they cant look over them and they wont! Im say Cville 42 to 7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

lets put them hardhats on and go back to work starting today /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Cornersville wins this week, they are guaranteed at least 5-5 and could do not worse than a bowl game. Cornersville fans, is this the first time you have qualified for the postseason?

I really hope ya'll beat Huntland and Moore County. I doubt you can beat Collinwood and Wayne Co. 7-3 and a 4th seed would be a HUGE step up from tradition.

After Cornersville wins this week, they are guaranteed at least 5-5 and could do not worse than a bowl game. Cornersville fans, is this the first time you have qualified for the postseason?

I really hope ya'll beat Huntland and Moore County. I doubt you can beat Collinwood and Wayne Co. 7-3 and a 4th seed would be a HUGE step up from tradition.

Our program hasnt had a winning season since 1994 when they made the playoffs and were put out in the first round, so yes if we could finish with a winning season and make the playoffs it would be HUGE for our football program. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I believe C'ville will beat PC. I also believe that they will be in all the rest of the games they play and if the ball bounces right they may have a shot at winning late. That includes WC. C'ville will have to improve their pass defense or blitz more effectively but they have a shot at pulling off a win.

I believe C'ville will beat PC. I also believe that they will be in all the rest of the games they play and if the ball bounces right they may have a shot at winning late. That includes WC. C'ville will have to improve their pass defense or blitz more effectively but they have a shot at pulling off a win.

Thanks for the support...we'll have to see how the next few weeks go for us

Youngtiger...speakin' of the ball bouncing right PC got a little onside kick happy against yall didnt they?? Was that just for yall or have they been doin' that all season??