Cornersville vs Perry Co

cvilledawg08

these 4 or 5 people sure need something to do with their time. Bradley would not be one of the ones posting, do you think?hhhmmmmm-nothing like talking great about yourself right?hard feelings are there? oh yes i think he is an assistant coach this year!!!!!!!!! anyway good luck to the pc vikings-better things will come in days ahead..

if you do not know SWO is Bradley...(that would be me) i have done nothing but post positive things to the vikings... i want them to be successfull... i love those boys. I boast Christ not myself.

i do not know who this is or why you would bash me but if you have a problem call me or email me. by the way i am an assistant coach... God has blessed me tremendously!!! i am proud to be here. i have many friends in Linden and i have nothing but great things to say about 99% of the people of Linden. the other 1% i say nothing about. i was a youth minister there and led a lot of people to Christ or helped in some other way.

they are upset... They are 0-6.. what do you expect them to be? Happy?

whoever you are sportsfan.. that was one classy post.

good luck vikings.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic