Brentwood vs Franklin

Combos

I didn't see the call your talking about two years ago BUT I cannot believe this bad no call on Friday is second worse to any bad call. When EVERY single person in the stadium including the opposing coaches, players, and fans know it was a bad call except for the IDIOT official you can't top that one I am sorry. This will go down in the history books. Every single one of the officials should lose their jobs because they are very obviously uncapable of officiating at this level maybe they need to go try their hand at some Blaze or cowboys football. They don't even need to be put down to the middle school level. If they don't send a letter of apology to the Varsity Football players on the BHS team they are even bigger losers than I already think they are. I know they are only human and everyone makes mistakes but there is NO excuse for a mistake this big and obvious. I am going out on a limb here I am sure some people will blast me for this comment but I am not sure the Franklin coach shouldn't have stepped up and corrected the official on something that OBVIOUS!! Some penalties happen so fast you need instant replay to see them this play that was not needed. Had Franklin have won no one would have truely given them credit for the win. Now if Franklin would have just tore up and won by plenty of points this would have been a non issue. Brentwood came VERY close to losing this game in OT that should have never gone to OT. Its very fitting their RB fumbled the ball and we recovered because it was OUR WIN, when the fourth quarter horn blew WE had scored more points than Franklin.

Every official makes mistakes. Even you have made mistakes before. there is no need for a letter of apology for that call, its over so why dont you just DROP IT> you are being rediculous. You get on here and talk smack only AFTER you win, and you need to just keep your mouth shut. And to say the franklin coach should have stepped in, that is rediculous, because you know singentholer would have never done that. And you are right that game should have never gone to OT. Franklin should have won, but thay didnt play their game. And you should feel real good about yourself right now, no one ever wishes to loose the game on a fumble, maybe you should try and win a game by doing something on your own instead of letting other people make mistakes. and when the 4th quarter horn blew the score was 17-17. i think both teams scored the same number of points in the regulation.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every official makes mistakes. Even you have made mistakes before. there is no need for a letter of apology for that call, its over so why dont you just DROP IT> you are being rediculous. You get on here and talk smack only AFTER you win, and you need to just keep your mouth shut. And to say the franklin coach should have stepped in, that is rediculous, because you know singentholer would have never done that. And you are right that game should have never gone to OT. Franklin should have won, but thay didnt play their game. And you should feel real good about yourself right now, no one ever wishes to loose the game on a fumble, maybe you should try and win a game by doing something on your own instead of letting other people make mistakes. and when the 4th quarter horn blew the score was 17-17. i think both teams scored the same number of points in the regulation.

You may not want to loose on a fumble,but we are happy to win on one,especially when it was caused by a awesome defensive play,didn't he rip the ball out of that boy's hands and run it all the way back?yep-I thought so

You may not want to loose on a fumble,but we are happy to win on one,especially when it was caused by a awesome defensive play,didn't he rip the ball out of that boy's hands and run it all the way back?yep-I thought so

He didnt run it all the way back u must not have been at the game and as for that play i could almost swear the refs called it down but brentwood ran out on the field before anything could be done and the terrible refs that were there didnt do anything about it

He didnt run it all the way back u must not have been at the game and as for that play i could almost swear the refs called it down but brentwood ran out on the field before anything could be done and the terrible refs that were there didnt do anything about it

Check the replay out. He did run it all the way back. I was there. Why was the ball a yard behind where the play was? Because Brentwood knocked it loose.

He did run it all the way back but he didn't need to all he had to do was fall on it and GAME OVER!!!! Bottom line the refs were horrific that goes without saying I am just very thankful the Bruins were able to come out on top because at the end of regulation they had put the most points on the board legitimately.

Brentwood should take it as a compliment that they "talk smack AFTER (they) win." Isn't that the proper time? The officiating left a lot to be desired, but harping on it takes the focus off of a great game played by two good teams with terrific community support. The game embodied everything that is wonderful about high school football. Good luck to both teams!

ya people get on here to talk after they win...because they can. thats when your supposed to. just bc brentwood was not stupid and talked trash before the game. all this does is give coaches material to stick in the locker room. plus, bwood knew they were underdogs. why talk trash as the underdog?

and dont say that franklin should have won. the fair catch was a terrible call. it should have been a 15 yard penatly(not exactly sure the hs yardage on fair catch int.)-----crawford is brentwoods coach not sigenthaler-girls bball coach(pretty good too)

ya people get on here to talk after they win...because they can. thats when your supposed to. just bc brentwood was not stupid and talked trash before the game. all this does is give coaches material to stick in the locker room. plus, bwood knew they were underdogs. why talk trash as the underdog?

and dont say that franklin should have won. the fair catch was a terrible call. it should have been a 15 yard penatly(not exactly sure the hs yardage on fair catch int.)-----crawford is brentwoods coach not sigenthaler-girls bball coach(pretty good too)

Sigenthaler was the one arguing with the refs about the fair catch call at half time. he also was the one who gave the refs a dvd of the game in overtime. good job paying attention. if you had any sense you would know he is the AD to.

Sigenthaler was the one arguing with the refs about the fair catch call at half time. he also was the one who gave the refs a dvd of the game in overtime. good job paying attention. if you had any sense you would know he is the AD to.

ya....i know. the guy i was quoting mislead it to say that sigenthaler was the football coach.