Knoxville Halls at Clinton

fairplay2121

Good job Halls! A few comments:

- First defensive stand was huge!! I think we saw in the second half what might have happened had Clinton got "happy" early.

- Wes Kitts continues to shine. As I have said before with Dayton, let's not take these special talents for granted!!

- One of the best coaching jobs yet. Many times when things start going wrong (like the second half) it is tough to get it back. We won when many teams would have lost a game like this!

- Players must understand the team game better - i.e. not hitting the punter, not hitting the fair catch player(although to his defense, he had a great night on special teams), and not catching the ball at the one on fourth down!!! (Team would have been better off with the ball at midfield)

All things considered, a win is win is a win!! Go Halls!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Monday night both Freshman and JV won at Clinton.

The JV final was 24-0 cannot recall the end score of the freshman game.

The JV Team played well rotating lots of different kids. Josh Hillard had an outstanding game. The team looked as if they had put the Bearden game behind them. Lots of hard hitting and some very tough football attitude.

Guys great job and remeber you are the future to the program keep play'in HARD!!!!!

On Monday night both Freshman and JV won at Clinton.

The JV final was 24-0 cannot recall the end score of the freshman game.

The JV Team played well rotating lots of different kids. Josh Hillard had an outstanding game. The team looked as if they had put the Bearden game behind them. Lots of hard hitting and some very tough football attitude.

Guys great job and remeber you are the future to the program keep play'in HARD!!!!!

I think the final score in the freshman game was

Halls 28

Clinton 16