Cowboys Up

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They sure did...they had "chemistry!" LOL - what a pair that would make!

Actually, one of Alec's brothers - I believe it's Billy - has gone to the dark side and has become a right wing wacko. He isn't as good an actor as Alec, but he can act well enough to fool most of the other right wingers into thinking he is a good administrator.

Actually I was thinking about Alec Baldwin - they worked well together in The Hunt for Red October.

Actually, one of Alec's brothers - I believe it's Billy - has gone to the dark side and has become a right wing wacko. He isn't as good an actor as Alec, but he can act well enough to fool most of the other right wingers into thinking he is a good administrator.

Actually, your right winger would be Stephen.

And yeah, he must be a dang good considering the amount of time, money, and effort he's putting into this "acting job".

They sure did...they had "chemistry!" LOL - what a pair that would make!

Thinking any baldwin is a good actor indicates your taste in men. Not good.... Now, pass the keyboard to jabs.

Thinking any baldwin is a good actor indicates your taste in men. Not good.... Now, pass the keyboard to jabs.

jabs isn't here, Dr. Dandy. What I said was that he is a good enough actor to get you right-wingers to think he will be a good administrator.

My taste in men has nothing whatsoever to do with who I think are good actors or bad actors.

jabs isn't here, Dr. Dandy. What I said was that he is a good enough actor to get you right-wingers to think he will be a good administrator.

My taste in men has nothing whatsoever to do with who I think are good actors or bad actors.

Your assumptions are about as good as your taste in men.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your assumptions are about as good as your taste in men.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I resemble that remark!

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Of course, it would be nice if we could limit the discussion/humor to Fred Thompson's running mate, but I suspect it ain't gonna happen.

I resemble that remark!

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Of course, it would be nice if we could limit the discussion/humor to Fred Thompson's running mate, but I suspect it ain't gonna happen.

It would have been equally nice if you and your bedmate could makle an intelligent post

regarding Fred Thompsons' running mate, which was the original question.

It would have been equally nice if you and your bedmate could makle an intelligent post

regarding Fred Thompsons' running mate, which was the original question.

I was just trying to be funny while staying on the thread topic. I know that's kinda hard to do on this board when the subject of the joke is an icon of right wingers - which isn't to say that Thompson is a bad guy - he's personable and appears to be a strong leader John Wayne/Ronald Reagan kind of guy - I haven't crossed him off my list yet.

But that doesn't mean I won't try to be funny while I attempt to participate in the discussion. Fair enough?

Announcements