Cowboys Up

I resemble that remark!

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Of course, it would be nice if we could limit the discussion/humor to Fred Thompson's running mate, but I suspect it ain't gonna happen.

I suspect you are correct.....Anytime you or CU want to make a funny about someone, it will fly back in your face. Fair enough????? Stooge???

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect you are correct.....Anytime you or CU want to make a funny about someone, it will fly back in your face. Fair enough????? Stooge???

Perhaps not fair, but no doubt inevitable since all you have in reply sprouts from your obsession with us. It's a small price to pay for upsetting your apple cart, though. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Perhaps not fair, but no doubt inevitable since all you have in reply sprouts from your obsession with us. It's a small price to pay for upsetting your apple cart, though. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would say yours and Cu spouses feel the same way.....not fair, but inevitable....

I just find it odd that you and CU can take shots at someone's lifestly and poke fun at it (see the "right wing wacko" Stephen Baldwin), but others can't laugh at your lifestyle?????

I just find it odd that you and CU can take shots at someone's lifestly and poke fun at it (see the "right wing wacko" Stephen Baldwin), but others can't laugh at your lifestyle?????

You have no first hand knowledge of my life style. Even if I had first hand knowledge of your lifestyle I wouldn't comment on it, both out of respect for you and because I'd rather live my own life instead of worrying about someone else's life. It's really not that hard to understand, but several people on this board just can't quite comprehend it. Now THAT'S odd.

I would also draw a distinct difference between lifestyle and political affiliation - calling Baldwin a right wing wacko has nothing to do with his lifestyle. Think about it.

Announcements