Unaka at Cosby

RangerCountry

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neither team has an offense. neither team really has a defense. 12-6 unaka.

Very true Alliance 34 very true. These two teams in my opinion are just two teams that are sorry as they come. I guess it will be the creeper creek mamma's boys against the Bill Cosby muffin eagle's. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Very true Alliance 34 very true. These two teams in my opinion are just two teams that are sorry as they come. I guess it will be the creeper creek mamma's boys against the Bill Cosby muffin eagle's. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

your right the creek is sorry and so is the eagles... but i think that it will be the creek to come out with the win...

Dude, I have no idea what you look like, but my visual picture of you is hillarious. Longhairdontcare baby! The south will rise again. lol

that was a good guess but sorry not redneck...... am from hampton but the name comes from a lil wayne song (thats rap) if you did not know... but you must be one of them COCKE COUNTY nice and polite fans........ aint you later for the chicken fight tonight...... or the local redneck fest.

This "DEFENSE" has given up 75 points in the last 2 games.

Those 75 points came from - 1) 40 against THE best team Unaka will play all year and 2) 35 against a solid, playoff bound 4a school.

UTfan sounds as though you are a coach

I'm not a coach.... but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

I would stay off the off. vs def. subject if I was you. It seems as though neither is up to par.

I didnt say anything about being up to par, I made a comparison to last years team. And the games they've won? The defense usually made some plays to make the lead hold up.

unaka almost won that game last year and would have if they would have not got that 15 yarder when Mike decleated that boy from cosby and broke his jaw...... and i think they had a turnover late in the game but they have to go to COCKE COUNTY......and every one knows how that place is......nothing but CHICKEN FIGHTS AND REDNECK FEST......... BUt UNAKA WILL COME OUT WITH THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!

unaka almost won that game last year and would have if they would have not got that 15 yarder when Mike decleated that boy from cosby and broke his jaw...... and i think they had a turnover late in the game but they have to go to COCKE COUNTY......and every one knows how that place is......nothing but CHICKEN FIGHTS AND REDNECK FEST......... BUt UNAKA WILL COME OUT WITH THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that turnover late was on a halfback pass. if that ball would have been thrown 18 inches further, it would have been caught and taken to the house instead of intercepted.... But thats the way it goes sometimes.

Yes that turnover late was on a halfback pass. if that ball would have been thrown 18 inches further, it would have been caught and taken to the house instead of intercepted.... But thats the way it goes sometimes.

I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD HAVE BEAT THEM....... AND ANY THING COULD HAPPEN IN ANY FOOTBALL GAME......IN ANY AMOUNT OF TIME....... DID ANY ONE SEE THE RICE AND SO MISS GAME LAST NIGHT THEY WERE DOWN BY 24 IN THE FORTH QUARTER AND SO MISS CAME BACK AND HAD TO KICK A FIELD GOAL BUT THE QB HAD A FUMBLE AND COULD HAVE ONE THE GAME AFTER THROWING 4 INTS.....

Jealousy is such an ugly thing. I wish you all could live in as nice a place as Cosby , but we just don't have room for everyone. Callin us rednecks and I would put money on your truck being alot closer to camoflauge than mine (not that theres anything wrong with that) It probably has a rebel flag in the back and a sticker across the windshield that says "A Country boy will survive" as well. At least ever third vehicle I passed in carter county last time I was there was like that. As far as the game last year goes unaka was never in it. They got the ball past midfield twice and come away with a field goal. One trip past midfield was the result of a blown coverage in the secondary or that would not have happened. Offensively cosby ran for more yards that game than the did all season just couldn't punch it in down close. The game was not as close as the score which was still fairly lopsided.