Unaka at Cosby

RangerCountry

Wow what a game! Possibly the most needed win at Cosby in years and they get it. Im very proud of those Cosby boys. They could have folded already but they keep there playoff hopes alive. I would have loved to been there. I had the play by play though.

From what I heard, Unaka's playbook was about the size of a movie ticket in the 2nd half.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! What a game. Both teams laid it all on the line tonight. Cosby's playoff hopes were hanging in the balance and they pulled it off. Estepp is a great ballplayer and I would love to have him at cosby, I still wouldn't trade big ole 85 for him though. I'm sure the coaches up there are gonna catch some heat for going for 2 at the end , but I like the faith they showed in their kids there. Hey King Josh 55 stormmin azAZ mccreampuff , I'm, 30+ and weigh 240 lbs. and I would lay money that says you couldn't catch me if you were on a motorcycle , let alone pancake me. Keep up the harmless banter as you call it that has forced you to go through 9 screennames trying to dodge the wrath of coacht. Your gonna keep on until coacht drives to your house and slaps you on the hand everytime you log on and shouts NO!! bad king bad.

After watching Grace tonight, I have no idea how Unaka stayed on the same field with them, much less beat them. Grace Christian is by far the second best team in this conference...

I love how everytime a team that yall were expecting to blow off the field gives you a good game they all of a sudden become the best team in east TN.

WOW!! What a game. Both teams laid it all on the line tonight. Cosby's playoff hopes were hanging in the balance and they pulled it off. Estepp is a great ballplayer and I would love to have him at cosby, I still wouldn't trade big ole 85 for him though. I'm sure the coaches up there are gonna catch some heat for going for 2 at the end , but I like the faith they showed in their kids there. Hey King Josh 55 stormmin azAZ mccreampuff , I'm, 30+ and weigh 240 lbs. and I would lay money that says you couldn't catch me if you were on a motorcycle , let alone pancake me. Keep up the harmless banter as you call it that has forced you to go through 9 screennames trying to dodge the wrath of coacht. Your gonna keep on until coacht drives to your house and slaps you on the hand everytime you log on and shouts NO!! bad king bad.

It seems that everyone at Cosby is pushing 240. And it ain't muscle either /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> EVeryone up here would tell you to stay home. I've seen all of Cosby's fans and none of them are in shape. Congrats on the win, though. I can't help but say it couldn't have come against a better bunch.

It seems that everyone at Cosby is pushing 240. And it ain't muscle either /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> EVeryone up here would tell you to stay home. I've seen all of Cosby's fans and none of them are in shape. Congrats on the win, though. I can't help but say it couldn't have come against a better bunch.

We all can't roll out of bed in the morning and have our mom fix us a protein shake and then go use our DP plastic coated cement weight set you have in your daddy's garage and then go flex for our little sister like you do kingstormy josh mccreampuff. Some of us have real jobs and have moved out by the time were your age , and do things more important than trying to impress highschool kids by benchpressing 300 Lbs. (which I can still do on a good day and I haven't seriously worked out since I played in college.) On a serious note when does Unaka and C-land play and wheres it at? That COULD be a must win for both teams , the Rangers to get in the playoffs and the landers to get homefield.

They play at Unaka. It won't be easy for either team. They play each other hard out of pure hatred. That was some good comeback material /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> eventhough I'm married and have lived on my own since 97' or 98. and the benchpress is 405. at only 192 lbs. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Hey Jody or Cody Lowe, are guys going to watch Cosby and Hampton? Save me a seat and I might show you guys my purple 86' Firebird after the game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I love how everytime a team that yall were expecting to blow off the field gives you a good game they all of a sudden become the best team in east TN.

i love how you are never right and with this statement you are wrong once again. if you would have read the previous threads you would have seen that nobody bragged about oneida or unicoi giving us a close game. those were more of fluke games and hampton should have killed those teams. it just depends on what hampton team shows up. tonight johnson co. beat unico 17-0. hampton beat johnson co. 43-24 but only beat unicoi 9-6. the difference with grace was, Hampton for the most part showed up and played well. the dogs had 7 fumbles and lost 4 of them, but they played a good game outside of that and still won by 3 TD's. grace looked very good and very quick on the offensive side of the ball. please check the facts before you make comments in which you are wrong. but that is to be expected from you...

They play at Unaka. It won't be easy for either team. They play each other hard out of pure hatred. That was some good comeback material /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> eventhough I'm married and have lived on my own since 97' or 98. and the benchpress is 405. at only 192 lbs. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Hey Jody or Cody Lowe, are guys going to watch Cosby and Hampton? Save me a seat and I might show you guys my purple 86' Firebird after the game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yea im goin to come, its only about an hour from emory i think? i really do want to meet u. i want to put a face with these screen names lol. ill tell you what im wearin friday an we can catch up with each other an talk a lil football. even though everyone hates you i really think you've got some sense. an ill sit with you as long as it dont get outa hand lol.

i love how you are never right and with this statement you are wrong once again. if you would have read the previous threads you would have seen that nobody bragged about oneida or unicoi giving us a close game. those were more of fluke games and hampton should have killed those teams. it just depends on what hampton team shows up. tonight johnson co. beat unico 17-0. hampton beat johnson co. 43-24 but only beat unicoi 9-6. the difference with grace was, Hampton for the most part showed up and played well. the dogs had 7 fumbles and lost 4 of them, but they played a good game outside of that and still won by 3 TD's. grace looked very good and very quick on the offensive side of the ball. please check the facts before you make comments in which you are wrong. but that is to be expected from you...

you're an idiot.