Why is Hickman rank so low

ddaddy

I just looked at the Prep Preformance Ranks and Hickman Co. was 21st. I not from HC and not a fan, but that's a joke. I don't believe that there are 20 AA teams in the state that can beat HC. They gave a good AAA Marshall Co their only lost, which should garner some respect. I think the fact that they are in Reg. 6 is probably the reason for the low raanking.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b/c hickman county is weak

They are slightly above average. Thus appropriately ranked 21st till they beat Lewis County in which one might then elevate them to the good status. A victory over Goodpasture or CPA makes you very good. As everyone knows if they beat Alcoa in the Boro everyone will call them great. For right now be happy with above average and hope they can sneak up on somebody. After all above average is better than they have been.

well all i got to say to this is we deserve a lot better than that. our running back has already rushed for almost 1000 yards and is ranked 2 in state for touchdowns and its not just because he's so good its cause our whole team is good and have a good line and a great coaching staff. They plan every day for our next opponents. They work just as hard as our players do. We want to win and thats exactly what we're going to do. Just above average? watch our film and then run your mouths. We have many players ranked top in state from tackles to punts,running, and interceptions. We have not had a turnover all season. We want to be a championship team and thats how we will play the rest of the season into playoffs and on to state. We play with good sportsmanship and heart. Thats why we WILL be ranked #1 when this season is over..........we want it more.

It's nice to dream bulldogfan, and you are right, HC does have a really good team this year. But you will see when you get to the playoffs that there are a lot of really good teams. The thing that will really hurt you guys is the fact that you are very one dimensional. For now that won't matter, but when you start playing the Camden's, Alcoas, CPA, Goodpasture, etc. it will. Good luck the rest of the season. no turnovers? That's amazing in itself.

soft schedule...beat someone of high caliber then you can be ranked higher....i believe that if marshall rolled into town for a rematch then the game might come out a little differently because marshall found their vibe and is on a roll.....

Soft schedule? Lewis Co. has a soft schedule...not hc. Thats all presumption on marshall. HC might beat them worse. One dimensional....seems i've heard that before in another time and another place. I grew to like one dimensional.Its a vicious attack that you have to see to believe.

Soft schedule? Lewis Co. has a soft schedule...not hc. Thats all presumption on marshall. HC might beat them worse. One dimensional....seems i've heard that before in another time and another place. I grew to like one dimensional.Its a vicious attack that you have to see to believe.

Lewis co dont hav a soft schedule.. they played 2 of the best 1a skools that there is and mtp is prolly better than marshall co

I just looked at the Prep Preformance Ranks and Hickman Co. was 21st. I not from HC and not a fan, but that's a joke. I don't believe that there are 20 AA teams in the state that can beat HC. They gave a good AAA Marshall Co their only lost, which should garner some respect. I think the fact that they are in Reg. 6 is probably the reason for the low raanking.

I think you are right. HC is ranked too low. I would think they are...or are close to...a top 10 team. If you beat Lewis County...you should move up.

Hickman County is NOT one dimensional.... THEY RUN TO THE LEFT AS MUCH AS THEY RUN TO THE RIGHT!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!! AND MARSHALL COUNTY WOULD KILL MT PLEASANT!!.... it doesnt matter all hickman county has to do is just beat everyone on their schedule... Go GET em DAWGS!!!