Why is Hickman rank so low

ddaddy

Yeah i believe i recall a scrimage in the spring when HC beat ya'll. And i'm pretty positve we have done nothing but get better. But once again no one believes in HC but people will soon

I'm sorry, but you can't even begin to compare a spring scrimmage to a real game. You could come nearer to comparing with a fall scrimmage and I would still be apprehensive about comparing that. Scrimmages are to try players out at certain positions and working out the kinks. You play a lot of players that you normally wouldn't play.

both teams.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haney, the point of the entire thread is "why isn't Hickman getting respect", the reason is because they don't play tough competition. If and when they do play sombody in the playoffs and they win then they will get some respect. Westview played and beat a 4A team in Henry County. That is why they are ranked where they are. Goodpasture is all ready playing up. They have had class A enrolment figures even before the multipier. My guess is they would probably fair better in 3A than having to face Alcoa every year.

Oh my bad isn' Lburg a 4a school with a top 10 quaterback and a top 10 receiver call them and ask what its like playing the mighty bulldogs. GO DAWGS

Oh my bad isn' Lburg a 4a school with a top 10 quaterback and a top 10 receiver call them and ask what its like playing the mighty bulldogs. GO DAWGS

Looks like you got one thing right, Lawrenceburg is a 4 A school, but the rest of that statement is a little iffy, top 10 q-back and receiver /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks like you got one thing right, Lawrenceburg is a 4 A school, but the rest of that statement is a little iffy, top 10 q-back and receiver /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hey r'tard go read the papers. I do believe LC's qb is ranked in the top 10 for passing and so is their receiver for receiving.

I'm sorry, but you can't even begin to compare a spring scrimmage to a real game. You could come nearer to comparing with a fall scrimmage and I would still be apprehensive about comparing that. Scrimmages are to try players out at certain positions and working out the kinks. You play a lot of players that you normally wouldn't play.

both teams.

Well I'm guessing by your profile your from waverly or just retarded for being a waverly fan so evidently you don't know much about football. I believe the only pionts waverly scored on Hickman Co was against their freshmen. Well thats pretty pathetic. It's also pathetic to lose your homecoming 40-8. Oh yeah you know what's a fun fact about that game?!?!?!? HC's D help waverly to minus yards before they put in jv.

Here's a couple of clues. The top 10 is basically the mid state and it's compiled from the ones that turn their stats in. At away games, you're typically relying on the home team to do that and it doesn't always get done. I wouldn't put alot of stock in what the stats say in the Tennessean. Top 10 in the midstate's not bad, but it leaves out 2/3rds of the teams.

You'd also get more respect if you guys wouldn't come on here and blast everybody. It's fun arguing with teenagers to a point, but it gets to be like shooting fish in a barrel. Do your part on Friday night and we'll do our part on coacht. In other words, you earn your respect on the field, because you're not going to earn it with penmenship or your rapier wit. At least so far, you haven't.

Bulldogs, I got lost in the middle of your post, but I believe you were impying that East Robertson would have beat Goodpasture if not for turnovers. ER did put 22 pts on Goodpastures 2,3, and 4 string Defense. I was at the game, and it was 28-0 after 1st quarter. This game could have been much worse.

Well I'm guessing by your profile your from waverly or just retarded for being a waverly fan so evidently you don't know much about football. I believe the only pionts waverly scored on Hickman Co was against their freshmen. Well thats pretty pathetic. It's also pathetic to lose your homecoming 40-8. Oh yeah you know what's a fun fact about that game?!?!?!? HC's D help waverly to minus yards before they put in jv.

and guessing from your profile you're from Hickman County? So why didn't you go to the Waverly game? You obviously didn't because you mis-stated some things. No Waverly wasn't held to negative yardage in the first half and HC wasn't doing really great, it was only 14-0 at half. The Waverly touchdown was scored on the first team in the third quarter which made the score 28-8.

Now having said this, HC is a lot better than Waverly this year and deserved to win but sorry it wasn't the way you portrayed it, because at least 3 quarters it was a competitive game. It was tough to lose homecoming, but why not, we have lost the rest of the games too.