White House @ Pearl Cohn

BenStiller23

I have read more crap written about WH being this and all that !!! It is Crap ..they havent done anything to garner any attention IMO ... I will take Pearl Cohn ... even though they have lost a bunch of talented players from last years team ... WH talked all pre-season about beating Alcoa ... well we all know what happened ..hey WH ... beat a good team and then you can talk ... until then thats all it is talk ..... its time WH started backing up the talk with the walk ...

Can we talk now? The speed between Alcoa and Pearl is like night and day. It wasnt even close. White House is finally starting to get healthy, but we still need to get that passing game clicking. The talent is definetly there.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we goin all da way and that means wh is next to bow down to dem firebirdspc rolls by 3 scores.....................dont play wit it!

LOL...so this is where the "don't play wit it" originated!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Whatever /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Can't help but say it again....WHITE HOUSE 14 PEARL COHN 12

Healthy or not yall r going 2 get blown out .

We didn't get blown out. We beat you on your home field.WHITE HOUSE 14 PEARL COHN 12 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

oh god... you win a game and here comes all the people out of the woodwork to start bashin someone. we won by two. it was a good game. pearl is a good team. thats it. if WH and PC played ten times this year, i would dare to say it would be a 50 50 split. give pearl credit. they got the talent to compete with the best of em. WH needs to enjoy this win and forget about it tomorrow. the season isnt over today. they still have some more games to play believe it or not. --out

Good win for the Devils.Great effort by the kids and a great job of preperation by the coaches.Enjoy this one boys, you earned it.Get ready for Dekalb and continue to roll.Listen to your coaches, they DO know what they are doing.Talent takes you some of the way but a team can go all the way.This was a team win.I'm proud of you!!!

Congrats to White House on beating Pearl Cohn last night. The Region 4-3A Title can be won by the Blue Devils over these next three weeks. DeKalb Co. is improved and won a game last night, Station Camp is unbeaten and still rolling, & Greenbrier with the win last night appears to be headed back to the playoffs this year. THERE ARE NO EASY ONES IN THIS REGION!!!! White House CAN NO LONGER be called a team that hasn't beaten a "quality opponent" this season. The Blue Devils went to the road and got it done.

For Pearl Cohn I must say that you are still a great team and can still make some serious noise in the playoffs. I don't care what kind of seed you are when you've got talent like that. The Firebirds response over their final two games following this loss with be interesting. If they win them both then they can still host come playoff time. If they lose them both then they are the #4 seed in this region and will not get to play a single home game in the playoffs.

I predict that these two will see one another again in either the second or third round of the playoffs NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!!!!

oh god... you win a game and here comes all the people out of the woodwork to start bashin someone. we won by two. it was a good game. pearl is a good team. thats it. if WH and PC played ten times this year, i would dare to say it would be a 50 50 split. give pearl credit. they got the talent to compete with the best of em. WH needs to enjoy this win and forget about it tomorrow. the season isnt over today. they still have some more games to play believe it or not. --out

Manny, this is the most realistic post here, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />