Dyer County versus Obion County

dcballas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of yall know who this is but this comment that was left wasn't me..it was a friend on my account

JTrain, y'all just STAY FOCUSED ! You ARE A SENIOR ! DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY FROM YOURSELF & YOUR TEAMMATES FOR EVERY MINUTE OF PRACTICE & PREPARATION FOR OCCHS ! Y'all are slowly gainig the RESPECT that you want, DO NOT LET OVERCONFIDENCE TAKE AWAY A POTENTIAL GREAT SEASON ! You probably know who this is & I DANG SURE KNOW WHO YOU ARE ! SO YOU & # 33 & the rest of the seniors TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR BALL TEAM ! BE THE LEADERS THAT YOU SHOULD BE ! TAKE NOTE TO THE POSTS FROM THOSE THAT HAVE "BEEN THERE DONE THAT" (NOT JUST MINE) ! THE REBELS WILL BE OUT FOR SOME RESPECT OF THEIR OWN COME THIS FRIDAY ! SO PREPARE JUST LIKE YOU DID FOR HAYWOOD & LIKE YOU WILL FOR RIPLEY & THE TROJANS & LIKE YOU HAD BETTER FOR CROCKETT COUNTY ! DON'T LET EVERY THING THAT YOU GUYS HAVE GAINED FALL BY THE WAYSIDE BY BECOMING OVERCONFIDENT OR COCKY @ THIS POINT IN YOUR SEASON ! Y'ALL GOT A "BULLSEYE" ON YOUR BACKS NOW ! I DON'T THINK ANYBODY WILL BE TAKIN' THE CHOCTAWS LIGHTLY FROM THIS POINT & THEY WILL ALL WANT TO BE THE SPOILER !

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK & GO CHOCTAWS !

JTrain, y'all just STAY FOCUSED ! You ARE A SENIOR ! DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY FROM YOURSELF & YOUR TEAMMATES FOR EVERY MINUTE OF PRACTICE & PREPARATION FOR OCCHS ! Y'all are slowly gainig the RESPECT that you want, DO NOT LET OVERCONFIDENCE TAKE AWAY A POTENTIAL GREAT SEASON ! You probably know who this is & I DANG SURE KNOW WHO YOU ARE ! SO YOU & # 33 & the rest of the seniors TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR BALL TEAM ! BE THE LEADERS THAT YOU SHOULD BE ! TAKE NOTE TO THE POSTS FROM THOSE THAT HAVE "BEEN THERE DONE THAT" (NOT JUST MINE) ! THE REBELS WILL BE OUT FOR SOME RESPECT OF THEIR OWN COME THIS FRIDAY ! SO PREPARE JUST LIKE YOU DID FOR HAYWOOD & LIKE YOU WILL FOR RIPLEY & THE TROJANS & LIKE YOU HAD BETTER FOR CROCKETT COUNTY ! DON'T LET EVERY THING THAT YOU GUYS HAVE GAINED FALL BY THE WAYSIDE BY BECOMING OVERCONFIDENT OR COCKY @ THIS POINT IN YOUR SEASON ! Y'ALL GOT A "BULLSEYE" ON YOUR BACKS NOW ! I DON'T THINK ANYBODY WILL BE TAKIN' THE CHOCTAWS LIGHTLY FROM THIS POINT & THEY WILL ALL WANT TO BE THE SPOILER !

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK & GO CHOCTAWS !

yes sir i know who u r an i have sooooo much respect for u. you know the difference in this team and last years team. its the seniors. and everyone wants IT so much more. one game at a time

yes sir i know who u r an i have sooooo much respect for u. you know the difference in this team and last years team. its the seniors. and everyone wants IT so much more. one game at a time

Hey JTrain betcha don't know who i am though. But I betcha 73 qb does. i gave you many of pep talks over my years.

Hey JTrain betcha don't know who i am though. But I betcha 73 qb does. i gave you many of pep talks over my years.

NO I don't think I do know who you are but I know if you told me I would know. I JUST HOPE ALL OF YA'LL STAY THERE WITH US AND KEEP PUSHIN US AND STICKIN UP FOR US. WE WILL MAKE YA'LL PROUD.

JTRAIN, THIS YEARS TEAM HAS ALREADY MADE ALOT OF US PROUD. I HAVE SEEN YALL IMPROVE WEEK AFTER WEEK MOST EVERY DAY AT PRACTICE. YOU AND ALOT OF THE OTHER SENIORS HAVE BECOME GREAT LEADERS AND NOW HAVE THE BIGGEST TASK AT HAND SO FAR. THAT IS TO KEEP YOUR FOCUS ONE WEEK AT A TIME AND TAKE NOTHING OR NO ONE LIGHTLY. YOU HAVE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO ACCOMPLISH A PRIZE THAT HAS BEEN LONG OVERDUE AT DC. YOU SENIORS ALSO HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO PASS ON TO THE UNDERCLASSMEN YOUR LEADERSHIP QUALITIES AND SKILLS SO THAT PLAYERS AND FANS ALIKE WILL ENJOY THE WINNING SEASONS TO COME AND THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE YEAR THAT DC GOT BACK ON TRACK. KEEP #64 SHARP AND REMEMBER YOU GOTTA G-A-T-A... ORANGE CRUSH!!! GOOD LUCK DC!!!

JTRAIN, THIS YEARS TEAM HAS ALREADY MADE ALOT OF US PROUD. I HAVE SEEN YALL IMPROVE WEEK AFTER WEEK MOST EVERY DAY AT PRACTICE. YOU AND ALOT OF THE OTHER SENIORS HAVE BECOME GREAT LEADERS AND NOW HAVE THE BIGGEST TASK AT HAND SO FAR. THAT IS TO KEEP YOUR FOCUS ONE WEEK AT A TIME AND TAKE NOTHING OR NO ONE LIGHTLY. YOU HAVE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO ACCOMPLISH A PRIZE THAT HAS BEEN LONG OVERDUE AT DC. YOU SENIORS ALSO HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO PASS ON TO THE UNDERCLASSMEN YOUR LEADERSHIP QUALITIES AND SKILLS SO THAT PLAYERS AND FANS ALIKE WILL ENJOY THE WINNING SEASONS TO COME AND THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE YEAR THAT DC GOT BACK ON TRACK. KEEP #64 SHARP AND REMEMBER YOU GOTTA G-A-T-A... ORANGE CRUSH!!! GOOD LUCK DC!!!

DITTO HERE ! STAY ON 'EM PARTNER ! DON'T LOOK LIKE I'LL MAKE IT IN THIS WEEK BUT i'M SURE GONNA TRY FOR NEXT ! YOU SENIORS & ALL YOU CHOCTAWS LURKIN' AROUND ON THES BOARDS PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE & STAY FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND ! ONE AT A TIME ! NO ROOM FOR LETTIN ANYBODY SLIP UP ON YOU ! KEEP PN GAININ' GROUND & RESPECT ! GO CHOCTAWS !!!

I hope the ex quarteback of Obion Co. , who is now playing for Dyersburg, is the coach's son (I see he left also, for Dyersburg), BECAUSE, there is a TSSAA rule ,that a player must reside in the county of the school he plays for.

You can REST ASSURED that all the I's ARE DOTTED & T's CROSSED ! A program like D'burg is not gonna let a technicality ruin a season like they have goin'! AND SURELY if there were any DUST TO KICK UP ABOUT IT , it WOULD HAVE COME FROM OCCHS ! NOPE I don't think there's an issue here! What Coach of any reputible program would risk either his TEAM'S OR THE QB'S opportunity for the SEASON or the FUTURE !

NOT TO MENTION HIS OWN CREDIBILITY !