Bledsoe Co. @ Stone Memorial

Well how fast do you think our fastest player is?If neither of them three could run a 4.6, we aint got nobody now that could run A 5 FLAT

There is a big difference in a 4.6 and a 5.0. However, I don't know how many on our team right now that could run a true 5. Again, that is not slow for 2A football. I have been told that Watson runs a 4.9 and like another poster stated add .2 to that and that is about as fast as he really is. That is not slow in this league. I would doubt that we have anyone on the team that runs a legitimate 4.9 and we have had many teams that won a lot of ball games that did not. Nothing wrong with that.

Go Warriors!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a big difference in a 4.6 and a 5.0. However, I don't know how many on our team right now that could run a true 5. Again, that is not slow for 2A football. I have been told that Watson runs a 4.9 and like another poster stated add .2 to that and that is about as fast as he really is. That is not slow in this league. I would doubt that we have anyone on the team that runs a legitimate 4.9 and we have had many teams that won a lot of ball games that did not. Nothing wrong with that.

Go Warriors!

Hey "warrior4ever", what do you look like? That way after the game I can come up to you and rub it in your face that Stone beat Bledsoe.

Riveting !!!!!!!

Tell me more !!

How do the guys running the chains compare?

Who has the best Gatorade?

Polecat

Chain Gang - Andy Billingsly, Dan Colvard, and Michael Boring for Bledsoe, advantage Bledsoe!

Gatorade - 3 words, Mountain Berry Blast, that pretty Royal Blue color, nuff said!

LOL!

You going tonight? I'll stop and pick you up, if you need a ride, call me.

Hey "warrior4ever", what do you look like? That way after the game I can come up to you and rub it in your face that Stone beat Bledsoe.

He'll have a Royal blue shirt & a Royal Blue hat on both of which say something about "Bledsoe" or Warriors" , probably a sweat shirt the way they are talking right now. Oh, he will probably have a good lookin woman on his arm, dressed very similar, except the hat, possibly a tobogan, if the weather is right. Oh yea, they both will have this big grin on their faces as you are walking by with your hat in your hand. There you go should be easy to pick them out of the crowd.

He'll be one of many that will be eating crow, and crying all the way back to Bledsoe.

If any of you actually think Stone cane even be competitive in this game I feel sorry for you. Granted Bledsoe has its problems and I am the first to admit that and know (not think) we need to get things changed to get us where we need to be. But still, with all our problems... you all will be out of the game about 6:45. And yes I know kickoff is at 7:00. I figure by 6:45 your players and coaches will have seen us warm up and know you just can't compete. The only way you will be in the game at all is when we start playing our freshman and sophmores that don't get to play much. If any of you think differently, you are either lying to yourself, you are believing the lies that others are telling you, or you simply know absolutely nothing about the game (which could be the case).

Go Warriors!

If any of you actually think Stone cane even be competitive in this game I feel sorry for you. Granted Bledsoe has its problems and I am the first to admit that and know (not think) we need to get things changed to get us where we need to be. But still, with all our problems... you all will be out of the game about 6:45. And yes I know kickoff is at 7:00. I figure by 6:45 your players and coaches will have seen us warm up and know you just can't compete. The only way you will be in the game at all is when we start playing our freshman and sophmores that don't get to play much. If any of you think differently, you are either lying to yourself, you are believing the lies that others are telling you, or you simply know absolutely nothing about the game (which could be the case).

Go Warriors!

Warrior 4 Iam not getting into the whos and whats but i believe kickoffs at 6:30

I might be wrong but the Crossville Paper said 6:30.

i personally like the blue gatorade also. " 3. As for fullback, he is a hard-pounding athlete, but he takes plays off sometimes if he thinks the ball isn't going to him. Not a team player in my eyes." i think we need to get him the ball more in the flat on passes. He was a TB earlier in the year so if he could get the ball on some passes he could make a play. # 40 will make you guys lay down and then #2 will send you home with tears in your eyes. you don't have the defense to stop the run and nobody on your team can block thurman. good trip for pikeville and i guess i'll stop and eat at ruby tuesday's when its all over. at least something good from crossville

i personally like the blue gatorade also. " 3. As for fullback, he is a hard-pounding athlete, but he takes plays off sometimes if he thinks the ball isn't going to him. Not a team player in my eyes." i think we need to get him the ball more in the flat on passes. He was a TB earlier in the year so if he could get the ball on some passes he could make a play. # 40 will make you guys lay down and then #2 will send you home with tears in your eyes. you don't have the defense to stop the run and nobody on your team can block thurman. good trip for pikeville and i guess i'll stop and eat at ruby tuesday's when its all over. at least something good from crossville

Now wait you sound like nothing good can come from Crossville except a meal at Ruby Tuesday's. They have some other good places to eat too. LOL. BLEDSOE WINS HUGE!

Go Warriors!

We will be taking orders Friday night for pictures of the game. We will be selling a game cd disc for $12.00, add $3.00 for shipping. The cd disc will have 200-400 pictures. I am not a pro, but some of the photos are pretty good, check us out on coacht. You will also be able to order a disc of any game Stone has every played, all 16 games. Freshman/JV are available as well. If Bledsoe fans like we can take orders and mail. I can zero in on your player so you can have that special shot. All proceeds go to fund Panther Football.

NEWS FLASH: Reports are that some "Wild Cats" believed to be "Panthers" are loose and running all over Crossville. They are not believed to be dangerous in any way... but are very scared and are attempting to do anything possible to keep from being directed toward the Stone Memorial High School football field. If anyone can be of assistance in this situation it would be appreciated. All that is known at this time is that when reports of "Warriors" planning to arrive in the area late this afternoon the individuals in question immediately became very scared and "took off". Again, no one believes the afore mentioned individuals are dangerous in any way, so please if anyone can assist with attempting to get these "Panthers" headed back toward Stone it would be appreciated as the Warriors are hungry.

Go Warriors!