Bledsoe Co. @ Stone Memorial

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can give you the injury report for after the game, it will go something like this:

All Stone players who get in the game very sore, very bruised, and very whipped!

Watson & Brown punishes on the ground, then you stack the line and Colvard, Thurman, Kimbrell, and Blaylock will eat you alive through the air!

That is funny, I don't care who you are. Then again, it is also very true.

Go Warriors

Stone is not even a cupcake. They are the soft bottom of the cupcake unless like my wife they are burnt then they are hard and crusty. I don't think they have either the talent or the heart or the experience to beat the warriors. However, we MUST hit them every play and make sure that they are out of the game early. I figure that after the way they have been beat it will take 2 quick scores and then we can see how fast we can get our young guys in. We need to give them some experience before we hit the play-offs but I wish we had not used the last series of defense Friday night to do that. Well I am ready for this game because I love to beat the surrounding counties. Stone will be like Sequatchie. I predict they will be like little kittens and run for the trees when the big dogs from the valley come calling

Stone is not even a cupcake. They are the soft bottom of the cupcake unless like my wife they are burnt then they are hard and crusty. I don't think they have either the talent or the heart or the experience to beat the warriors. However, we MUST hit them every play and make sure that they are out of the game early. I figure that after the way they have been beat it will take 2 quick scores and then we can see how fast we can get our young guys in. We need to give them some experience before we hit the play-offs but I wish we had not used the last series of defense Friday night to do that. Well I am ready for this game because I love to beat the surrounding counties. Stone will be like Sequatchie. I predict they will be like little kittens and run for the trees when the big dogs from the valley come calling

Biast any? I mean seriously, about 80% of the people that have posted in this topic are Bledsoe County fans/players. And only one of them, the topic starter, has been even remotely realistic about this game, and the others only make fun of Stone when in fact they should be taking that time to improve upon their own team who HAS NOT WON A GAME. Enough said.

Most of these posters think stone is going to be an easy game because they still have thier mind thinking of the seasons that they had when these boys were in "little blue". But that was then this is now. Our boys better not go into this game thinking that it will be a cake walk. If they do they may be surprised. I hope our boys from bledsoe come home with a win.

Warning!! Warning!!

All Cumberland Co. folks living on 127 South, Lock up all farm animals, park all cars in your garage or in the backyard and remove all mail boxes!! The goat ranchers from Bledsoe are coming out of the valley to beat up on the Stone cupcakes Friday night at SMHS. Bledsow should just give the starters a rest on friday and let the jv spread the icing all over the field. I mean really, look Stone has played no team of any substance. They did beat the Jets, but they are in a rebuilding stage.

Bledsow should have the mercy rule up and running by the middle of the 1st quarter so make sure your freshman travel, they should get a lot of play time. Oh, by the way, You know why Warriors wear lion cloths? Because goats can hear zippers!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Biast any? I mean seriously, about 80% of the people that have posted in this topic are Bledsoe County fans/players. And only one of them, the topic starter, has been even remotely realistic about this game, and the others only make fun of Stone when in fact they should be taking that time to improve upon their own team who HAS NOT WON A GAME. Enough said.

Well I'll say that the reason I'm not talking any smack is because I work with some of the players parents from Stone and they say that ya'll have some pretty big linemen and a decent QB and RB.... QB is the backup if I'm not mistaken because the starter got injured at the beginning of the seaaon? I could be wrong...

Well I'll say that the reason I'm not talking any smack is because I work with some of the players parents from Stone and they say that ya'll have some pretty big linemen and a decent QB and RB.... QB is the backup if I'm not mistaken because the starter got injured at the beginning of the seaaon? I could be wrong...

Nope, the starter is back in, although the backup QB is pretty good too. I'm not sure if our starter is back to 100% or not, but he is a good QB. As for lineman...no, they basically have a small line with some speed to make up for it, and as for RBs they have 1 power running back and 1 "shake and bake" running back, but he got injured in one game earlier this season so is not back full yet...also i heard FB is injured still? Will he be playing this friday?