Bledsoe Co. @ Stone Memorial

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Sequatchie Valley fan i always pull for valley teams so GO Warriors. Having said that im not so sure that Bledsoe will pull this game out. I honestly feel that Stone pulls this game out at homoe. all there losses have came against quality opponents with winning records. Its a home game against a smaller school that is havcing no more success than Stone is this year. I just dont see a Bledsoe victory here. Something tells me that this Stone is not a bad as there record makes them look. A good effort against a very average Boyd team does not make me feel Bledsoe is ready to go on the road and beat a larger school. Stone wins.

Are you kidding me??? This game will be like watching a bunch of 2nd graders that don't really even know what football is. These two teams are just pathetic. I mean I could go to the nursing home and get a 97 year old grandma to start at any position on either team. Doesn't Helen Keller start at quarterback and safety. I also heard that Stone Memorial doesn't even have jerseys and will be wearing burlap sacks with number chalked on. Can't wait to see this game and how both teams react to the tough playing surface( the school's parking lot ).

Man, one win against a winless team and White County fans are running their mouth! LOL

OK, I was a little late on posting on the Boyd game so here goes:

The difference in this game was ...........................hello, Boyd's KICKER! 47 YARD FIELD GOAL= MADE , TOUCHBACKS ON ALL KICKOFFS EXCEPT ONE, THIS IS A WEAPON, plain and simple.

WE also had some underclassmen in the ballgame late on defense, that haven't played a whole lot, don't know why.

The way the team is playing shows improvement, coaching staff improving as well.

As for the Stone game, continue to work hard at practice, and you win by 2 to 3 TD's.

My prediction:

Bledsoe - 24

Stone - 14

Warriorhead, you forgot to remind the folks from White Co. that they not only have only won one ball game, but they have the only team Cumberland County has scored on. Not real impressive. But back to this week... We win this one huge! I will say it again, I just hope we get some playing time in for our younger players and no one gets hurt (either team of course). This should be a big confidence builder before going to Marion. I don't think we need to look on to that one and forget to take care of business this week, but that should also be a big win for us.

Also, as Warriorhead mentioned we had several younger less experienced players on defense late in the game Friday. Does anyone know why? I hope no one was injured. Anyway, let's all make the trip up to Crossville Friday and enjoy Stone's new stadium (I have only seen it from the road but it looks nice) and a BIG Warrior win.

Go Warriors!

Warriorhead, you forgot to remind the folks from White Co. that they not only have only won one ball game, but they have the only team Cumberland County has scored on. Not real impressive. But back to this week... We win this one huge! I will say it again, I just hope we get some playing time in for our younger players and no one gets hurt (either team of course). This should be a big confidence builder before going to Marion. I don't think we need to look on to that one and forget to take care of business this week, but that should also be a big win for us.

Also, as Warriorhead mentioned we had several younger less experienced players on defense late in the game Friday. Does anyone know why? I hope no one was injured. Anyway, let's all make the trip up to Crossville Friday and enjoy Stone's new stadium (I have only seen it from the road but it looks nice) and a BIG Warrior win.

Go Warriors!

Actually warrior4ever, CC did NOT score against White County, but they scored against Cookeville. And cookeville is a pretty good team if i remember correctly. Unlike Bledsoe County. But I have to congratulate you for actually saying something good about stone for once. They do have a very nice stadium and excellent facilities

Anyway, does anyone have any injury updates for either team? I have heard that both Bledsoe and Stone have had a few starters injured. Not sure how they're injured, it's just what i've heard.

Warriorhead, you forgot to remind the folks from White Co. that they not only have only won one ball game, but they have the only team Cumberland County has scored on. Not real impressive.

You'll have to excuse the White County folks, they are going through the "DICKIE BROWN(WHAT THE @#$# WERE WE THINKING LETTING YOU GO) WITHDRAWALS"

Clay County 4 wins & 2 losses.

Unfortunately some of us know the feeling.

Actually warrior4ever, CC did NOT score against White County, but they scored against Cookeville. And cookeville is a pretty good team if i remember correctly. Unlike Bledsoe County. But I have to congratulate you for actually saying something good about stone for once. They do have a very nice stadium and excellent facilities

Anyway, does anyone have any injury updates for either team? I have heard that both Bledsoe and Stone have had a few starters injured. Not sure how they're injured, it's just what i've heard.

I can give you the injury report for after the game, it will go something like this:

All Stone players who get in the game very sore, very bruised, and very whipped!

Watson & Brown punishes on the ground, then you stack the line and Colvard, Thurman, Kimbrell, and Blaylock will eat you alive through the air!