Bledsoe Co. @ Stone Memorial

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, the starter is back in, although the backup QB is pretty good too. I'm not sure if our starter is back to 100% or not, but he is a good QB. As for lineman...no, they basically have a small line with some speed to make up for it, and as for RBs they have 1 power running back and 1 "shake and bake" running back, but he got injured in one game earlier this season so is not back full yet...also i heard FB is injured still? Will he be playing this friday?

I'm glad to hear the starter is back in and like I said I could've been wrong and I was..... I hope both teams are both healthy and stay healthy during the game and maybe it will be good game for all of us to watch...

See, now everybody is coming to reality, unlike what they were at the beginning of this topic. Example: "spartanman", i dont know where u got the whole jersey and chalk thing but that is just stupid along with the parking lot comment. Stone has one of the nicest stadiums and fields that u can find, and even if they did play in the parking lot, im sure it would be better than playing at Bledsoe County, im jst sayin. As for the game, i believe Stone is gonna show their true colors, if u look back at who they've played (considering its their first year) it will explain their record. Knox. Catholic- #1 team in the region, Scott County- still a very good and determined team that could go with the best, Ensworth- considerably the best team in Nashville and also a top team, Fulton- state champs from last year and one of the top teams in the state and region, Kingston- a mediocre team but they played them on their homecoming which makes it much harder. That being said, maybe a few people (especially Bledsoe County people) will take notice that Stone Memorial aint as bad as their record says and give them a lil more respect, i dont know. They have some good running backs that can cut and get the extra yards along with a couple of good back up running backs that run about a 4.6, they also have a good power back that has sum of the best talent and determination along with the meanest attitude that you can find, we have a good quarterback and good recievers that are a good target for him. My score prediction will be Bledsoe 14 Stone 28

PANTHER PRIDE

I am sorry, but I think you are confused. I stated how nice the facilities looked, and said nothing about playing in a parking lot or about your uniforms. I think you are also confused about the score...Bledsoe wins this one HUGE. No offense intended, but we will win this one by as much as we choose. Stone is just not a quality football team, and they do not know how to win. I realize that Bledsoe is not the greatest and has alot of problems (that I will refrain from talking about here) but we have TALENT! There is no debating that by anyone. We will have Stone "out manned" all over the field. Up front they do not have the players to play with the likes of Swafford, Burgess, and others. They do not have and end like Thurman (both sides of the ball) or athletes like Brummitt, Blaylock, Colvard, and more. And although I have not seen the running back that some are talking about I am sure he does not run as hard as Watson. IF (and that is a big IF) Stone has sophmore back up running backs that run a 4.6 they should be playing (I am certain they do not or they would be). No question in this one really...Bledsoe wins this one HUGE!

Go Warriors!

I am sorry, but I think you are confused. I stated how nice the facilities looked, and said nothing about playing in a parking lot or about your uniforms. I think you are also confused about the score...Bledsoe wins this one HUGE. No offense intended, but we will win this one by as much as we choose. Stone is just not a quality football team, and they do not know how to win. I realize that Bledsoe is not the greatest and has alot of problems (that I will refrain from talking about here) but we have TALENT! There is no debating that by anyone. We will have Stone "out manned" all over the field. Up front they do not have the players to play with the likes of Swafford, Burgess, and others. They do not have and end like Thurman (both sides of the ball) or athletes like Brummitt, Blaylock, Colvard, and more. And although I have not seen the running back that some are talking about I am sure he does not run as hard as Watson. IF (and that is a big IF) Stone has sophmore back up running backs that run a 4.6 they should be playing (I am certain they do not or they would be). No question in this one really...Bledsoe wins this one HUGE!

Go Warriors!

Some people do not realize how fast a 4.6 is, 40 times are fudged about more than any other stat in football. If you are running a 4.6, you are startin.

Hey Zonepirate, how many 4.6 guys does South Pitt have on the team?

Some people do not realize how fast a 4.6 is, 40 times are fudged about more than any other stat in football. If you are running a 4.6, you are startin.

Especially for a team with only 1 win that came over a team that has not won a game since year before last. A legitimate 4.6 in High School is very fast. I don't think Bledsoe has ever had a kid that ran any faster than that. I remember hearing that Bart Myers timed a 4.6 once but usually was closer to a 4.8 and he was probably the fastest back we have ever had... Maybe Robert Sharp, but I never heard a time on him. Again, a real 4.6 is very fast and you are right if you are that fast, you are starting!

I'm glad to hear the starter is back in and like I said I could've been wrong and I was..... I hope both teams are both healthy and stay healthy during the game and maybe it will be good game for all of us to watch...

Who all has Bledsoe played? I know i have talked smack about them on here before but that was just in response to other people's posts....for all i know they could be in the same boat as Stone, playing quality teams and having a bad record, but still a decent team.

Go Warriors!

With all that talent why are you still 2 and 5. Only beating a bad Sequatchie team and Grace. Had to throw a hail mary to beat Grace.

Speaking of Stones back running 4.6 he might can, but not know how to run the football. It's my opinion, it's not how fast you are but how quick you are.

With all that talent why are you still 2 and 5. Only beating a bad Sequatchie team and Grace. Had to throw a hail mary to beat Grace.Speaking of Stones back running 4.6 he might can, but not know how to run the football. It's my opinion, it's not how fast you are but how quick you are.

Hail mary to beat Grace? We threw a 2 yard TD pass.... I wouldn't exactly consider that a hail mary....

Who all has Bledsoe played? I know i have talked smack about them on here before but that was just in response to other people's posts....for all i know they could be in the same boat as Stone, playing quality teams and having a bad record, but still a decent team.

Polk Co., Lookout Valley, Tyner, Upperman, Sequatchie Co., Grace, and Boyd Buchanan....

With all that talent why are you still 2 and 5. Only beating a bad Sequatchie team and Grace. Had to throw a hail mary to beat Grace.

Speaking of Stones back running 4.6 he might can, but not know how to run the football. It's my opinion, it's not how fast you are but how quick you are.

The list of reasons we are 2-5 is too long to go into on this thread, so I will refrain. As far as talent, we have as much if not more than any team we have played with the only possible exception being Polk (again I said possible). I do not know who said it was a hail mary to beat Grace, but that is not true it was a simple play action roll out pass to a receiver running an out pattern of about 5-7 yards. I am not an expert, but I don't think I would call that a hail mary.

About the fast vs. quick. I don't think someone could run a 4.6 that was not pretty quick taking off and I did not say someone running a 4.6 would be starting in any particular position just that someone that fast would be starting for a team that had only won 1 ball game and over a team that has not won a game since year before last.

Go Warriors!

They ought to call warrior4ever peat and repeat, he keeps repeating the same old things in every post. Go Panthers

Don't be mad because I keep reminding you that you have only won one ball game and it was over a team that has not won a game since year before last. I just think that is worth repeating for all of you that think you can actually play football.

Go Warriors!

Oh yeah, and the team you beat has only scored in one of their ball games this year, that is worth repeating for you all as well.