Monterey @ Gordonsville

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where o where are all the posters i really thought this thread would be a good one!!! I was looking forward to some good reading. mo$$ you have been mighty quiet this week. come on now pick it up and get those tigers fired up mossy!

Well i went to school at Gordonsville but im a strong believer that if this team doesnt play better than they did last friday they will lose to monterey, let me just say if they dont play better than that i could take a bunch of guys from the factory and win games more often than they do. LETS HOPE THEY RALLY BACK OUT WITH THE NEW TIGERS AND BRING BACK THE OLD TIGERS THE ONES THAT ARE NOT AFRAID TO HIT SOMEBODY, WE WON GAMES ON THE BACK OF OUR DEFENSE, SO DEFENSE WHERE R U FIGHT BACK AND WIN!!!!!!!!!! HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR.

Thats so sweet Glover. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

You liked that didn't ya???!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />