Cloudland/Jellico

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for this to be a good game. Jellico is at home so that helps (3 hour bus ride). Jellico has a good qb, but who have they played? kings, pickett, sunbright, oakdale they havent been tested but twice and that was by Hampton and cosby(which cosby has a weak secondary so that helped jellico).

Cloudland has played the much tougher schedule which is to there advantage. cloudland has had some long bus rides so that shouldnt bother them.like i say always it will come down to who has the least turnovers and does best with special teams.(i feel like corso lol)

Cloudland-21

Jellico-18

Let me tell you something pal, we've played a much tougher schedule than you. We've moved the ball on a tougher team than Hampton and put 21 points on them in the first half. You're gonna pay for what you done to us on our home field last year. This Cloudand team is out for vengeance, not the unconfident young team of last year. They will beat your eye balls in and your gonna see it happen first hand. What you done last year don't mean jack, just ask Cosby.

It's going to be interesting to see how the young lads from jellico come out friday night. Will they work harder this week than they have ever before knowing that cloudland is out for revenge as you so put it or will they think that being 5 - 1 causes everyone to fear them, thus creating the big head and not work hard thinking there the greatest since sliced bread. I believe that will be the determining factor of who wins this game. I don't know anything about those NC schools ya played that is supposed to be tougher than hampton 6 - 0 but mitchell is 4 - 3 and avery is 3 - 4 so does that make them tougher. BTW king I will agree with you on one statement you made about last year not meaning jack.

It's going to be interesting to see how the young lads from jellico come out friday night. Will they work harder this week than they have ever before knowing that cloudland is out for revenge as you so put it or will they think that being 5 - 1 causes everyone to fear them, thus creating the big head and not work hard thinking there the greatest since sliced bread. I believe that will be the determining factor of who wins this game. I don't know anything about those NC schools ya played that is supposed to be tougher than hampton 6 - 0 but mitchell is 4 - 3 and avery is 3 - 4 so does that make them tougher. BTW king I will agree with you on one statement you made about last year not meaning jack.

Mitchell's conference is about like the sec as far as competitive goes. There is not much of a difference from the top to the bottom. I think there are nine teams in the conference if I'm not mistaken and Hampton would finish 4th or 5th at the best.

Mitchell's conference is about like the sec as far as competitive goes. There is not much of a difference from the top to the bottom. I think there are nine teams in the conference if I'm not mistaken and Hampton would finish 4th or 5th at the best.

Thing of it is, Mitchell apperently will play for 2nd or 3rd in the conference and Avery will play for 3rd or 4th. Whole different world in 1a and 2a over there. & teams in the conference, 3 1a teams and 4 2a teams. My prediction would place Hampton finishing 3rd or fourth. The real amazing thing here is that we actually agree on something. By the way, how's your mom and dad?

Thing of it is, Mitchell apperently will play for 2nd or 3rd in the conference and Avery will play for 3rd or 4th. Whole different world in 1a and 2a over there. & teams in the conference, 3 1a teams and 4 2a teams. My prediction would place Hampton finishing 3rd or fourth. The real amazing thing here is that we actually agree on something. By the way, how's your mom and dad?

Sounds like pure opinion to me, the only thing we have to go by on this is like opponents, Avery lost to Johnson Co by a couple of Tds, Hampton mauled Johnson Co. Avery beat Owen and then Owen beat Mitchell and scored 49 points to do it. I think Hampton could hold their own pretty well over there.