Riverdale at Lebanon

TDCman

Hastings (25) and Jacob Maynard (21) split time in the backfield. Hastings had 49 yards on 12 carries and a TD; J. Maynard had 34 on 13 carries. Benford (36) the little fullback for Lebanon had 42 yards on just five carries.

QB Smith led the Warriors with 72 yards on 9 carries -- he was stuck with a negative 18 on the high snap out of shotgun formation. I really like Vanhoose, the fullback for RHS. He had 67 yards on 13 carries -- right at 5 yards a clip.

he could have more but his head is always down he is always running into his blockers

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hastings didn't get in until end of first half. I heard on the radio that he hurt his toe in last weeks game vs. WC. Sallis from what I had heard, popped his shoulder out of socket in the Mt. Juliet game. They put it back in place but while he was throwing on the sidelines it popped out again.

Two plays really hurt Lebanon last night. It should have been 7 - 7 going into the second half. Riverdale snapped it over the QB's head and it was a 3rd and 19 with 30 seconds left in the second QT. All Lebanon had to do was stopped them and the first half would have been over. Misdirection handoff and dude was off to the races and scored. Broke my heart, that play did. But Lebanon fought hard and never gave up. Now if they just take care of business the rest of the year they still can get into the playoffs.

Two plays really hurt Lebanon last night. It should have been 7 - 7 going into the second half. Riverdale snapped it over the QB's head and it was a 3rd and 19 with 30 seconds left in the second QT. All Lebanon had to do was stopped them and the first half would have been over. Misdirection handoff and dude was off to the races and scored. Broke my heart, that play did. But Lebanon fought hard and never gave up. Now if they just take care of business the rest of the year they still can get into the playoffs.

true. amazing trey and the offense were able to bounce back after that. our center travis lilienthal is one of the best in the state he just committed last week to MTSU and is going to the game at Memphis with us today in a little while i will have to tease him a little on that snap /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

nice to see TE/DT darius verge's 17 yard TD reception, beautiful throw, trey had all the time he needed and darius was WIDE open in the endzone. i love to see that kind of execution in a play. darius had been telling me for a while if he got thrown to he wa gonna snag and he did just that lol /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah, your QB had all kinds of time last night. Your HUGE offensive line is.......well HUGE. I was really disappointed last with Lebanon last night but after sleeping on it I am proud of the way they hung in there with Riverdale. Before the game I really didn't expect it to be that close. The score really should have been 21-14 but coach Brown called a timeout with 3 seconds left in the game with the Warriors on the 1 yd line.

Yeah the play right before the end of the half, then the missed called with the red zone TD for the Devils. Was a good game though, proves that Riverdale can lose, probably next week.

Tell me about it. I was listening to the radio and the sideline reporter said the ball was about 4" from the goal line. Give me a break, when your at home you should be able to get some calls your way.

Yeah the play right before the end of the half, then the missed called with the red zone TD for the Devils. Was a good game though, proves that Riverdale can lose, probably next week.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i love fans from every week saying we can beat but still hasnt happened and it wont next week

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i love fans from every week saying we can beat but still hasnt happened and it wont next week

You must be joking. I was told by a very close friend who attended the game that Lebanon dominated everywhere but the scoreboard, and of course that is the only place that counts. Lebanons's defensive line was said to have totally manhandled Riverdale's o-line. Was told that a Lebanon coach stated that the dale's o-line is way overrated. Of course this isn't a coach Britton coached o-line. I am told that it is coached by a math teacher named Paris. This seems to be the way that Aydelott manages his program. I am glad that Metro-Ron is running the show at Riverdale. Hope that WC leaves enough for us. GO DOGS!

You must be joking. I was told by a very close friend who attended the game that Lebanon dominated everywhere but the scoreboard, and of course that is the only place that counts. Lebanons's defensive line was said to have totally manhandled Riverdale's o-line. Was told that a Lebanon coach stated that the dale's o-line is way overrated. Of course this isn't a coach Britton coached o-line. I am told that it is coached by a math teacher named Paris. This seems to be the way that Aydelott manages his program. I am glad that Metro-Ron is running the show at Riverdale. Hope that WC leaves enough for us. GO DOGS!

Yep - the Riverdale O line was completely dominated in that 8 minute 30 second opening drive of the game from the Riverdale 27 to the Lebanon endzone - LOL!!

And when Lebanon had to make a stop late in the game that O line was again dominated by the Lebanon D-Line as Riverdale ran the ball for 3 or 4 first downs and milked 5 or 6 minutes of the clock in the 4th quarter after making a goal-line stands and moving the ball from the Riverdale 1 to about the Riverdale 45, only to fumble on a run that game the outmanned Riverdale O-line another first down. And after Lebanon scored and kicked and on-side and Riverdale got the ball at the Lebanon 48 the Lebanon D-Line again dominated the Riverdale O-line, holding them to 48 yards on Riverdale's last drive of the game

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Riverdale’s big plays overwhelm Lebanon

41 rushes for 235 yards - about 6 yards a run - total domination by Lebanon /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Yep - the Riverdale O line was completely dominated in that 8 minute 30 second opening drive of the game from the Riverdale 27 to the Lebanon endzone - LOL!!

And when Lebanon had to make a stop late in the game that O line was again dominated by the Lebanon D-Line as Riverdale ran the ball for 3 or 4 first downs and milked 5 or 6 minutes of the clock in the 4th quarter after making a goal-line stands and moving the ball from the Riverdale 1 to about the Riverdale 45, only to fumble on a run that game the outmanned Riverdale O-line another first down. And after Lebanon scored and kicked and on-side and Riverdale got the ball at the Lebanon 48 the Lebanon D-Line again dominated the Riverdale O-line, holding them to 48 yards on Riverdale's last drive of the game

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Of course I expected this same type of reaction by a Riverdale fan. I guess my close friend just doesn't know what they speack of.

Of course I expected this same type of reaction by a Riverdale fan. I guess my close friend just doesn't know what they speack of.

If 41 carries for 235 yards is being dominated then your friend really knows his football! LOL!!!

And I guess if he thought Riverdale's last two possessions of 45 yards and a fumble on a first down run and 47 yards to the endzone to end the game to bookend a 8 minute and 30 second drive to start the game is a great illustration of defense then he speaks the truth....

I guess when the Bulldogs were stopping us to the tune of 49-0 or so last year at Smyrna it was as dominating a performance as the Bulldogs win later that year at Riverdale? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If 41 carries for 235 yards is being dominated then your friend really knows his football! LOL!!!

And I guess if he thought Riverdale's last two possessions of 45 yards and a fumble on a first down run and 47 yards to the endzone to end the game to bookend a 8 minute and 30 second drive to start the game is a great illustration of defense then he speaks the truth....

I guess when the Bulldogs were stopping us to the tune of 49-0 or so last year at Smyrna it was as dominating a performance as the Bulldogs win later that year at Riverdale? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Limbaugh I guess you have never heard that statistics do not always tell the true story. You can have all the yardage that you want, and I will take the win. You my friend need to remove those cardinal tinted glasses. Riverdale is not the powerhouse that Rankin built.