Riverdale at Lebanon

TDCman

This is a really big game for both teams. Lebanon has the tie-breaker over Smyrna and Lavergne already. Riverdale can get that 4th region win. The region race this year is incredible with this being the marquee matchup of four big games.

This weeks region games:

Riverdale-Lebanon

Oakland-Smyrna must-win game for Oakland...pretty much a must-win for Smyrna too...

WC- Blackman must-win game for Blackman against the very impressive bunch from WC

Lavergne-Siegel must-win game for Siegel...just a really important game for both teams

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though Lebanon tried there best again WC i think since Rivedale has had a week to let some of their injuries heal... they might have the extra bounce for this game.. i know they are ready to prove to everyone they are for real & they are determined to do it!! it shld be a good one but think Riverdale pulls it out.

I am pretty sure they wont be overlooked smyrna so called overlooked them and beat them so i am sure our coaching staff will have our guys prepared espcially on 4th down plays LOL (my understanding was they di like 4 fake punts against smyrna) so come out start off strong and cruies the rest of the way to victory

we win this one (of course LOL) 27-0

I am pretty sure they wont be overlooked smyrna so called overlooked them and beat them so i am sure our coaching staff will have our guys prepared espcially on 4th down plays LOL (my understanding was they di like 4 fake punts against smyrna) so come out start off strong and cruies the rest of the way to victory

we win this one (of course LOL) 27-0

Yes they are the king of fakes at Lebanon. I think they converted every single 3rd down in the first half.It was funny when McChurch pulled the old fake-a-roo on them!! The Polecat play.