Riverdale at Lebanon

TDCman

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the lack of respect on here can someone tell me the last time they saw someone say that another team has more skill players than us ? to say lebanon has a chance i will agree if we dont play well they CAN beat us but to say they are that much better with skill players to give them the edge in MY OPINION is ludacris

You better accept it dude. Lebanon has better athletes than you do. I saw the Lebanon and WC game on Friday, and I was impressed with the quarterback and running back. Now I can see a way for Riverdale to beat them. If Riverdale controls the ball, which they are capable of doing, they can beat Lebanon.

You better accept it dude. Lebanon has better athletes than you do. I saw the Lebanon and WC game on Friday, and I was impressed with the quarterback and running back. Now I can see a way for Riverdale to beat them. If Riverdale controls the ball, which they are capable of doing, they can beat Lebanon.

Based on your track record picking Riverdale games I think I'll just formulate my own opinion Friday night!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

have you even SEEN riverdale play? i feel like i can talk about your bulldogs somewhat or atleast have a right to an opinion cause i saw them play siegel and the 2nd half against blackman

i aint going to come down on lebanon cause of your comments either, i will just say riverdale will prove you dead wrong...if your predictions were right riverdale would be like 1-5 right now and smyrna would be 6-0, we both know those 2 teams realities are far from that

Bdogg, I love to get on coach t after a long day of work to read your posts because they bring me much laughter. Have you thought about competing on the last comic standing?

have you even SEEN riverdale play? i feel like i can talk about your bulldogs somewhat or atleast have a right to an opinion cause i saw them play siegel and the 2nd half against blackmani aint going to come down on lebanon cause of your comments either, i will just say riverdale will prove you dead wrong...if your predictions were right riverdale would be like 1-5 right now and smyrna would be 6-0, we both know those 2 teams realities are far from that

As a matter of fact I did see Riverdale play Oakland, and I saw the 2nd half of the Antioch game. You guys have a decent team, but you are not world beaters. I will say this, in the past (prior to 2006) you guys were a machine, but this is not true anymore. This is nothing to be ashamed of. Riverdale is no better than Smyrna, Lavergne, Wilson Central, or Lebanon. Your boring wing-t is too one dimensional.

Bdogg, I love to get on coach t after a long day of work to read your posts because they bring me much laughter. Have you thought about competing on the last comic standing?

I am glad that I can be helpful. It means much to me to hear such compliments coming from a warrior.

As a matter of fact I did see Riverdale play Oakland, and I saw the 2nd half of the Antioch game. You guys have a decent team, but you are not world beaters. I will say this, in the past (prior to 2006) you guys were a machine, but this is not true anymore. This is nothing to be ashamed of. Riverdale is no better than Smyrna, Lavergne, Wilson Central, or Lebanon. Your boring wing-t is too one dimensional.I am glad that I can be helpful. It means much to me to hear such compliments coming from a warrior.

You saw only what Coach A wanted to show early in the season. You need to ask Dickson County about our one dimensional offense. I am sure they would tell you otherwise.

As a matter of fact I did see Riverdale play Oakland, and I saw the 2nd half of the Antioch game. You guys have a decent team, but you are not world beaters. I will say this, in the past (prior to 2006) you guys were a machine, but this is not true anymore. This is nothing to be ashamed of. Riverdale is no better than Smyrna, Lavergne, Wilson Central, or Lebanon. Your boring wing-t is too one dimensional.I am glad that I can be helpful. It means much to me to hear such compliments coming from a warrior.

Our o is not one dimesional by any means. It actually takes guts and heart to try something orginal thant what every other high school team is doing now. Im focused on lebanon and u should be focused on oakland

the word GREAT has been affiliated with riverdale for a long time........but to me this year riverdale is just good not great.....that isnt a knock on riverdale by any means because they are still capable of being dominate....but it used to be that when riverdale stepped on the field they slaughtered their opponent no matter who it was or if riverdale played good or bad....what im saying is that riverdale is beatable in region play for the first time in about a decade and if they take any team lightly they are likely to go down...they have to come out ready to play EVERY game now not just the playoffs or a non-region opponent like McCallie or something..if they take lebanon, lavergne, smyrna, or WC lightly they will lose those games.....but riverdale IS still king until the throne is taken

Most people are wondering if there is a way if LEBANON can win but not you...you have found a way for RIVERDALE to win i hope you know our coaches so that you can show them the WAY to victory...while i am not awing T fan if it does ANYTHING it controls the ball so how is your pick not for us since you know that is what we can and will do our defense has been stout all year and DC was a great test their RB was really good and now since Lebanon has all these stud "skill"players i am looking forward to another great test so when we beat them by 3 or 4 TDs you can come on here and say you was wrong