Riverdale at Lebanon

TDCman

I love it when you prove him wrong with all of the correct stats... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Great job /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

most people get the picture that riverdale is one of the better teams in the state while smyrna at this point is simply overated. regardless if people agree or disagree with that opinion, riverdale has earned the respect and the benefit of the doubt. for him to down a team because his is inferior to another is rediculous.

smyrna finishes out the season playing lavergne, riverdale, and wilson central (will have to beat 2 of those just to make the playoffs i believe) so they will have their chance to prove themselves. until then, accept your team for what they are which is FIFTH in the region. just be glad riverdale is gonna help you out friday by doing something you could not do, beat lebanon which will move smyrna to FOURTH if they can handle business against oakland.

Bdogg just chillax and we'll see ya when we do at Robert L. Raikes Stadium. last 2 meetings there riverdale has put up 65 (55 in the first half) in 2004 and 49 in 2006. another blowout this year and they will have to rename it Ron Aydelott Field at Gary Rankin Memorial Stadium /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most people get the picture that riverdale is one of the better teams in the state while smyrna at this point is simply overated. regardless if people agree or disagree with that opinion, riverdale has earned the respect and the benefit of the doubt. for him to down a team because his is inferior to another is rediculous.

smyrna finishes out the season playing lavergne, riverdale, and wilson central (will have to beat 2 of those just to make the playoffs i believe) so they will have their chance to prove themselves. until then, accept your team for what they are which is FIFTH in the region. just be glad riverdale is gonna help you out friday by doing something you could not do, beat lebanon which will move smyrna to FOURTH if they can handle business against oakland.

Bdogg just chillax and we'll see ya when we do at Robert L. Raikes Stadium. last 2 meetings there riverdale has put up 65 (55 in the first half) in 2004 and 49 in 2006. another blowout this year and they will have to rename it Ron Aydelott Field at Gary Rankin Memorial Stadium /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Plus it will be televised for the WHOLE world to see. R'dale likes being on television as they play some of their best games then. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Those days are over my man. You talk about how many points you guys put up during the regular season, well what about the main point during the playoffs? Smyrna wins! Smyrna wins! Smyrna wins! Aydleott will never sniff a state championship at Riverdale. He will become coach Shads whipping boy.

Those days are over my man. You talk about how many points you guys put up during the regular season, well what about the main point during the playoffs? Smyrna wins! Smyrna wins! Smyrna wins! Aydleott will never sniff a state championship at Riverdale. He will become coach Shads whipping boy.

shad is half the problem...with all the D1 talent smyrna has had for so many years, they should have MULTIPLE state titles by now. no matter how you feel, you gotta admitt smyrna consistantly under achieves. we know you should have beat lebanon, we know you should have beat BA. we know you should have beat ravenwood in the regular season last year.

hey it happens tho, we under achieved because everyone knows we should have beat yall

the other half of the problem is you are in the same region as riverdale so that makes if tough for any region 4 team.

Switzer also makes a valid point, yall better watch out because smyrna might be watching in the stands november 9th.

shad is half the problem...with all the D1 talent smyrna has had for so many years, they should have MULTIPLE state titles by now. no matter how you feel, you gotta admitt smyrna consistantly under achieves. we know you should have beat lebanon, we know you should have beat BA. we know you should have beat ravenwood in the regular season last year.

hey it happens tho, we under achieved because everyone knows we should have beat yall

the other half of the problem is you are in the same region as riverdale so that makes if tough for any region 4 team.

Switzer also makes a valid point, yall better watch out because smyrna might be watching in the stands november 9th.

This will be a huge test for Riverdale. The feeling is they are not as talented as teams of the past. Their high rating is due to what they have done in the past. They are now about to get into the meat of their schedule, and if they are not careful they could be the ones left out in this region.

All I know is that we beat you guys when it counted last year. Yes, we have had much talent at Smyrna under coach Shad, but tell me one coach who could have pulled off what he did last year at Riverdale. He brought his team to your field and beat you fair and square after you had destroyed Smyrna three weeks earlier. I will tell you what Bobby Bowden said to a group of the sports reporters back in the early 90's when they asked him why he didn't want to join the SEC. He said, " We are not interested in winning conference championships here (Florida State), we are interested in winning National Championships."

This will be a huge test for Riverdale. The feeling is they are not as talented as teams of the past. Their high rating is due to what they have done in the past. They are now about to get into the meat of their schedule, and if they are not careful they could be the ones left out in this region.

Excellent observation. This has been my point all along. Riverdale is not a very talented team in the skill positions. Does this mean I think they are a lousy team? No, but I do think they are very beatable.

He brought his team to your field and beat you fair and square after you had destroyed Smyrna three weeks earlier.

Fair & Square....don't think so... /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> do you really want to get into that on this board?? I doubt it.. So you won one game... This board is about Riverdale & Lebanon.. Go over to the Smyna board if you want to keep bragging about Smyrna. Riverdale & Lebanon are both great teams this year & it will be a good match up.. Warriors are prepared for a road win!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Fair & Square....don't think so... /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> do you really want to get into that on this board?? I doubt it.. So you won one game... This board is about Riverdale & Lebanon.. Go over to the Smyna board if you want to keep bragging about Smyrna. Riverdale & Lebanon are both great teams this year & it will be a good match up.. Warriors are prepared for a road win!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What? Are you making some type of accusation? You don't want to go there.