Riverdale at Lebanon

TDCman

Hey lebanon is a very good team and they played good and hard their line was able to compete with our line and their backs did a good job of breaking tackles (somthing that our guys will work on this week im sure we had way too many mis tackles) as far as Bdoggs comments well they really are not worth commenting on as his source may not be too good BUT

if we had this much trouble with lebanon and WC KILLED them we could be in for a heck of a game on friday night

we scored 27 (should have been 21 but their coach kept calling time out so we had to run a play) and with our offense that is a lot of points if we score 21-28 points that is a lot of points for us there will be no more 40 somthing games before half that is not the design of the offense so we are gonna have to get used to that i will say though that when we was up with 7:00 is when our offense is great but if we are behind it is not so good

our line is not soft...they have to hold their blocks for a second or 2 longer thanmost lineman for our plays to develop...think of it this way...when we have a pass play he usually has all day to throw because the opponents cant penetrate but when we run it is ok to stay at home because of mis direction...our OL is very good and i also thought they was coached by coach Hankins...we will see next year our good this line is because they are all SRS and all are very good next year we will need some JRs to step up and we will find out how good this years line is

sorry for your loss lebanon you played hard and gave a great fight and you are a good team we will see you in the playoffs hopefully we can pull out another win from you then

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there you go, Bdogg...apologize and admitt you where wrong before i virtually slap the crap outta you (i do it all the time tho you are wrong every time you open your mouth). your a dang idiot and you get tired of being wrong obviously, or else you wouldnt have deleted your post that agreed to this wager. matter of fact, riverdale went 100 yards over the mark we agreed on. i knew we would meet that, i shouldda set the bar higher for our boys cause they are gonna rise to the occasion. knew i wouldnt be able to hold you to your words.

what you said about our oline getting dominated or whatev, thats just straight laughable. lebanon arguably can claim a moral victory over our dline as they were actually able to run the ball on us somewhat.

You guys have excuses for everything. Face it, your big, soft, o-line got whupped by Lebanon.

You guys have excuses for everything. Face it, your big, soft, o-line got whupped by Lebanon.

name a single excuse i made. NONE. no reason to make one, we dominated their dline (not by our standards, we are RIVERDALE aint no weak measly smyrna stuff). if you had actually been there in person, you would know...your friend must have been at a futbol game instead of this football game.

look, i know you havent seen riverdale play since week 0 against oakland (if you even went to that game). this is a MUCH better team than that. they are a MUCH better team than smyrna. stop denying it to yourself

your weak dline will find out when they go up against this oline including dakota woods who couldnt cut it at riverdale yall can have him

Riverdale is playing GREAT as a TEAM!! and the only reason Bdogg is on here time after time is to try & get into the players minds...guys don't let him succeed!! His team is not a TEAM they are a few players trying to make plays to win a game... you guys are a team & it is driving him CRAZY /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> Why else would he spend so much time on here or any of the Riverdale boards instead of going to the Smyrna boards and talking about his "great & powerful" team?? because they do not have one to talk about!! You & your coaches are doing a fantastic job with each game.. So you loose a few battles during the game..but your coaches learn from them as you do & yall prepare for the next game with more intensity & more drive & the leadership is really there.. Do NOT let him get too you as that is his mission!! You guys have played to well to let some has been wannabe wish I was there.. ruin it for you.. STAY FOCUSED & be thankful you have the coaching staff you have!! They are truly top notch!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bdogg=Whine-it

bdogg=bdogg why do someof you care who is who on here just read the post and go from there and respond to the post dont worry about who people are..i dont care that people know who i am but some people do so give them that respect and dont worry about it. i do not know nor do i care who bdogg is all i knowis that bdogg is not very knowledgeble on a lot of things

bdogg=bdogg why do someof you care who is who on here just read the post and go from there and respond to the post dont worry about who people are..i dont care that people know who i am but some people do so give them that respect and dont worry about it. i do not know nor do i care who bdogg is all i knowis that bdogg is not very knowledgeble on a lot of things

Hey Bdogg. Keep on trashing Riverdale. We love it. Tells me you have something to worry about or you wouldn't be on here trying to drag them down. Facts don't change. You got beat by Lebanon so what does that say about your O-Line. Your D-Line and all the rest of your team? Who is the softie?

Quit worring about the Warriors and take a look in the mirror.

This truly hurts R-man.......NOT! I probably have forgotten more than you know.