Marion @ Cannon County

MCRoadWarrior

Now that is funny. Hey everyone remember...laughter is good for you. But on the game Friday at Cannon... Cannon is obviously on a roll and is playing very well. No offense Jasper fans (I do like North Kimball but they will always be Jasper to this old Warrior) get ready for another loss. Cannon will roll in this one by 2 touchdowns. I am not going to say it will be a blowout, but a 2 score win for Cannon is coming. Jasper will be out hit, out hustled, and out coached Friday night... no offense just the facts.

Old Pirate says jasper will have it's hand full with Cannon Cty which has shown signs of being a good team. Op thinks the out come will be decided on whether or not jasper is able to get their passing game going. If the warriors fail then it'll be a long night for the jasper bunch.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is funny. Hey everyone remember...laughter is good for you. But on the game Friday at Cannon... Cannon is obviously on a roll and is playing very well. No offense Jasper fans (I do like North Kimball but they will always be Jasper to this old Warrior) get ready for another loss. Cannon will roll in this one by 2 touchdowns. I am not going to say it will be a blowout, but a 2 score win for Cannon is coming. Jasper will be out hit, out hustled, and out coached Friday night... no offense just the facts.

AMEN!

If I were you I would look to the past also, the future doesn't look good for North Kimball. Speaking of the past, what happened when you played the real warriors last year? Oh yea, we drilled you!

Different Year.

Different Location!

Same Result!

Take heart North Kimball, if you work really hard and take your vitamins, you might be able to beat Dumlap.

oh my god shut up u win once in 20 years an then u brag about it for 20 more the real warriors from marion own the wannabes from bledsoe an thats the bottom line u go and find the alltime records of MC an bc then u can say something

oh my god shut up u win once in 20 years an then u brag about it for 20 more the real warriors from marion own the wannabes from bledsoe an thats the bottom line u go and find the alltime records of MC an bc then u can say something

I do know that we won at Marion in 2001... I'm not sure but I think we may have won 1 or 2 times in the 90's.... But I could be wrong and it won't be the first time and definately not the last.... I'll say thats nothing to brag about but just thought I'd show that we have won more than just once in the last 20 years as you claim....

Another North Kimball fan, whose arguement ends in the past, hold on to it as long as possible, at least you end the season on a good note with a "chance" to win against Dumlap!

P.S. I dug up the all time records and it said we beat you last year.........bad!

While I was at it I dug up the all time future records and it said we beat you again this year...............bad!

This is just some constructive criticism...please use punctuation. It is sort of hard to follow your posts without it. Thanks.

As to the BC fans rambling on here. Last year...we were just outcoached. PERIOD! Now granted, we could be outcoached again...it has happened this year as well, but do not kid yourselves. We have the talent and skill positions to whip your hind-end!! Also, our coaching has been getting better the past couple of weeks, so we will be ready for you when we play...don't worry!

Another North Kimball fan, whose arguement ends in the past, hold on to it as long as possible, at least you end the season on a good note with a "chance" to win against Dumlap!

P.S. I dug up the all time records and it said we beat you last year.........bad!

While I was at it I dug up the all time future records and it said we beat you again this year...............bad!

You make me laugh. Thank you very much. AND the reason it is so funny... is that it's true.

This is just some constructive criticism...please use punctuation. It is sort of hard to follow your posts without it. Thanks.

As to the BC fans rambling on here. Last year...we were just outcoached. PERIOD! Now granted, we could be outcoached again...it has happened this year as well, but do not kid yourselves. We have the talent and skill positions to whip your hind-end!! Also, our coaching has been getting better the past couple of weeks, so we will be ready for you when we play...don't worry!

By far the funniest THING I have ever saw on this website! Someone actually thinks our coach from last year could actually out coach ANYBODY!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your killin me.

By far the funniest THING I have ever saw on this website! Someone actually thinks our coach from last year could actually out coach ANYBODY!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your killin me.

Oh don't mistake me...I am not saying that your coach from last year was a football genious!!! That ought to tell you what I am saying!

our coaching staff has been doing a lot better though the past few weeks. The mistakes have been slowly dwindling.