Mt Pleasant VS Moore County

wholder

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it is very possible, but I think Marco will be too much for them. Also, the line and backs take great pride in blocking for him. MP has beat some good football teams over the past couple of years, more than Cascade. I think you are underestimating them. Anybody can have a close game. McEwen anyone? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not underestimating anyone. I am well aware that Mt. Pleasant has been and will be the team to beat in this region for the remainder of the season. I think it is going to take an outstanding coaching staff to beat MP and I was really impressed with the guys MC has now. Unless you have found somebody to catch the ball, the way to beat MP (in my opinion) is to make Marco beat you passing the ball. Moore County is past mid-season and with that much game film I think this new staff is going to have a great game plan to slow you guys down. Whether or not he has the talent to do it or not is another matter. Like another poster stated, Home field advantage will probably push MP over on this one, but don't be surprised if MC makes this game a lot closer than you folks expect.

Oh, and in regard to the McEwen statement. I'm not naive enough to think that a well coached team is incapable of beating the Champs. Every game left on our schedule scares me. I know Eagleville has the talent to play with us, they just haven't shown the dicipline to win games this season. McEwen will get a top team this season. May happen Friday night.

mTp has a passing game going right now, over 700 yards and 11 TD. Even had one game with over 200 yards passing. Moore County will come prepared but mTp takes another win in 'Tha Jungle.

Hey wholder, go to the Cornersville and Perry Co. topic forum.... read the reply to your statement.....

But you also fell to Wayne County by 13.... Mt.P beat them by almost 20.... I dont really think this dog willl have his day friday night... Mt.P 31st in a row.... region champs once again.

cant really go by that being the first region game....moore co. has done nothin but get better since we played them good luck to both teams but i say mtp...in a close one

MT.Pleasant will get 31st in a row..... Mt.P 44-Mc 20

Is this 31 in a row against MC??? or overall??? Because I don't remember Mt.P winning the state last year!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Is this 31 in a row against MC??? or overall??? Because I don't remember Mt.P winning the state last year!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Neither, 31 straight region 6 1A victories.